Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Relay Control System (Normally Open,Held close)

1. Jan 11, 2014 #1
    Hi guys, currently i am stuck with the limit switches in the sequential control circuit.

the Normally open,heldclosed, Normally closed,held open , normally closed and normnally open.

Let's say if bo is NO,HC. so the switch will be normally open then once bo is actuated then the switch will be closed?

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 12, 2014 #2

Bobbywhy

Gold Member

Hi stags! Welcome to Physics Forums!

I cannot understand your question from what you've written. What's "bo" What application is the sequential control circuit being used in? Is there a schematic diagram at some website? Is there a manual of operation with a simple theory of operation?

If you post a diagram of your thought problem members here may be able to assist you.

Bobbywhy

4. Jan 12, 2014 #3
    Hi bobbywhy,

I am talking about pneumatic cylinder so when the cylinder is at retract position it is at the a0 position, when it is at the fully extended position then it will be a1.

The alphabet doesn't matter.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook