How Can I Get an A in Physics and Maths for My AS Grades?

• Thread starter alias25
  • Start date
In summary: There's no harm in admitting you're a bit of a maverick, and that your teacher isn't the best--it'll make you all the more determined when you face him/her in class!Good luck with your exams!
alias25
wish me luck people, pleasssse o:)
i want to get an
A for physics
and
A for maths
for my AS grades
(im certain i can get an A for chemistry an biology, not boasting or anything)

any prayers are welcome too. lol
ill thank you all now cause I am flying away for 4 wks!
thank youss
belle

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
GOOD LUCK! to you Alias25

Good luck to you. I'm sure you'll do fine

Go get 'em, Belle! :smile:
You're going to do great! But here's some extra good luck coming your way anyway!

Wish u Good LUCK !

AS grades? Double good luck. Best wishes on the big day(s). Be sure to tell us how you do.

Sending you extra special good luck vibes...

Good luck!

Let's hope you weren't one of those kids who's going to find out next week that they've been disqualified for having a mobile phone in the exam hall!

Good luck! You will do great! :cool:

sorry guys i didnt do as well as i thought i would. i got AABC, As for chemistry and Biology as you can guess. and a B for physics ( i got A for PH1 and PH2 but i got a C for the practical so overall grade went down). and i got a C for maths, i blame my maths teacher he's the worst teacher around our whole class complained about him but they wouldn't do anything about it. i guess i can't do physics degree anymore, my parents would go nuts if i drop biology or chemistry which i got an A in. but i love physics its crazy, I am backwards.

A particular maths lecturer at my college, never wishes us good luck; instead wishes us good hard work. Which makes sense in maths and physics. So good luck for doing good hard work :)

1. What is the best way to request good luck wishes?

The best way to request good luck wishes is to be sincere and specific in your request. This could mean reaching out to friends and family individually, sending a group message, or making a public post on social media. It's important to clearly communicate what you are hoping for and why the good luck wishes are important to you.

2. Can requesting good luck wishes actually improve my luck?

While there is no scientific evidence to prove that requesting good luck wishes can improve your luck, it can have a positive impact on your mindset and the support from others can boost your confidence. Additionally, setting specific goals and taking action towards them can increase the likelihood of success.

3. Is it appropriate to request good luck wishes for something trivial?

It is completely up to personal discretion whether to request good luck wishes for something trivial. Some people believe that any positive energy and well wishes can be beneficial, while others may reserve good luck wishes for more significant events. Ultimately, it is important to respect others and their beliefs when requesting good luck wishes.

4. How should I respond to good luck wishes?

The best way to respond to good luck wishes is with genuine gratitude. You can simply say "thank you" or share a more personal response, depending on your relationship with the person wishing you luck. It's also important to follow up and let them know how things turned out, whether it was successful or not.

5. Are there any cultural or religious considerations when requesting good luck wishes?

Yes, it's important to be aware of any cultural or religious beliefs when requesting good luck wishes. Some cultures may have specific rituals or traditions associated with good luck wishes, while others may not place as much importance on them. It's important to be respectful and considerate of others' beliefs when requesting good luck wishes.