Review of Hidden In Plain Sight Series

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
Andy_K
Gold Member
Messages
39
Reaction score
5
Has anyone read the 7-book series http://amzn.to/2lwgn66 by Andrew Thomas?

B18gCSgZzpS._SL250_FMpng_.png


Just wondering what you think of his conjectures / speculations at the final sections of each book, i.e. on the link between relativity and quantum mechanics, equation of the universe, etc...

I like that he segregates the interesting topics into different books and the price of $0.99 is very affordable, but I don't have enough knowledge to determine whether his conclusions are accurate or flawed. Is he a reputable physicist with many peer-reviewed papers?

Would appreciate some feedback if you've read any of the books. Thanks!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Did you check out the reviews on Amazon? At least one says he gets a LOT of stuff wrong and there's a lot of fantasy.
 
Yup I did check out the reviews, but each book seems to average 4 to 4.5 stars, so I am not sure which reviews are more accurate :)
 
I didn't look in detail but it's quite possible that the better reviews are from laymen and the poor reviews are from folks who actually already know the stuff he's talking about. You'd need to really go through the reviews to tell and I'm not going to do that. Maybe someone here will have read one or more and can give you a more direct answer.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Andy_K