Sarah Palin's Views on the Possibility of War with Iran

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter DanP
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 7K views
I don't see how someone who believes that the world is only 6000 years old and humans coexisted with dinosaurs can have such a huge political life. I'm pretty sure she also said that it was part of Gods plan for Americans to go to war.

lol love it.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
brushman said:
I just hope she isn't elected the republican canidate in the next election.

Maybe USA is ready for the first female president. USA's own Margaret Thatcher:rolleyes:
 
DanP said:
Maybe USA is ready for the first female president. USA's own Margaret Thatcher:rolleyes:
While not being a great fan of Maggie - I think the only similarity between Palin and her is at the chromosome level.
 
mgb_phys said:
While not being a great fan of Maggie - I think the only similarity between Palin and her is at the chromosome level.

:devil::wink: