See PF in Scientific American Oct/Nov

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 5K views
Greg Bernhardt said:
you think a lot of people visit sites listed in a magazine?

LOL! My entire "favorites" list started out as SciAm's list of "50 Coolest Websites"!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
you think a lot of people visit sites listed in a magazine?

LOL! My entire "favorites" list started out as SciAm's list of "50 Coolest Websites"!

BTW: should we have an area (maybe in "General Discussion") just for talking about thecoolest stuff in the current monthly issue? I do enjoy that mag, and sometimes I feel like I want to engage in discourse regarding some of the articles, but I don't want to expose the unwaery to any "spoilers".
 
I think if you will start a thread about any article that'll be OK. Opening new area/subforum before it is obvious there is enough material to fill it doesn't work.