Self Evaluated Theological Introspection?

• Thread starter Spin_Network
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Self
In summary, the conversation discusses a statement about shades of white and black and its relevance to self-evident theoretical inquiry and self-evaluated theological introspection. The statement is said to be attributed to Jeung and relates to Einstein's view on consciousness. The conversation also mentions a translation program and a person who calls themselves Arthur Intelligent.
Spin_Network
Does the title = S earch for E xtra T heoretical I ntelligence ?

Has anyone heard the statement: There are many shades of White, but to a Blindman, there is but one shade of Black?

Can anyone throw some light on its relevance, I believe it relates to Self Evident Theoretical Inquiry, or Self Evaluated Theological Introspection?..well that what I have been told, I can't see it myself, The statement is purported to be of an Un-Published wording by Jeung?..regarding Einstein's view on Consciousness.

A link to the reference,(or history of?) would be fan-4 my reply to corresponding with an half-wit, who calls himself (presume's he) Arthur Intelligent.

Has to be a :mad: Scientist!

Thanks.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Spin_Network said:
Can anyone throw some light on its relevance, I believe it relates to Self Evident Theoretical Inquiry, or Self Evaluated Theological Introspection?..well that what I have been told, I can't see it myself, The statement is purported to be of an Un-Published wording by Jeung?..regarding Einstein's view on Consciousness.

I would love to help you guy but I only speak English...:smile:

Townsend said:
I would love to help you guy but I only speak English...:smile:

Im sure Microsoft has a translation programme (size of a big yellow phone directory?) for you New Yorkers :biggrin: I got your number :wink:

1. What is self-evaluated theological introspection?

Self-evaluated theological introspection is a method used to examine one's own beliefs and understanding of theological concepts. It involves reflecting on one's personal experiences and interpretations of religious doctrines and practices.

2. How is self-evaluated theological introspection different from other forms of introspection?

Self-evaluated theological introspection focuses specifically on religious beliefs and doctrines, while other forms of introspection may have a broader scope. It also places a strong emphasis on personal experiences and interpretations, rather than external sources or authorities.

3. What are the benefits of practicing self-evaluated theological introspection?

Self-evaluated theological introspection can help individuals gain a deeper understanding of their own beliefs and values, as well as identify any discrepancies or contradictions. It can also lead to personal growth and a more authentic and meaningful spiritual practice.

4. Are there any potential drawbacks to self-evaluated theological introspection?

One potential drawback is that individuals may be more prone to bias or subjectivity in evaluating their own beliefs. It can also be a challenging and sometimes uncomfortable process as it requires introspection and self-reflection.

5. Can self-evaluated theological introspection be used by individuals of any religious background?

Yes, self-evaluated theological introspection can be practiced by individuals of any religious background. It is a personal and individual process, and can be applied to various belief systems and practices. However, it may be more relevant to those with a strong interest in theology and spirituality.

Back