Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Silvaco IC simulation with Athena Atlas

1. Mar 6, 2012 #1
    I have a question about silvaco athena && atlas simulation, MOS structure, when I gate length is 0.6um, get Vth is 1.8V, but I only change gate length to 0.55um, get Vth is 1.6V, it's a error data I know, but I do not know why, what wrong with the program, how can I change it. would you please help about it. Very thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 22, 2014 #2
    Hi, i have problem with Silvaco please. when i simulate an PIN solar cell by atlas, an error message appear and say The atlas Silvaco could not open the file called "Solarx01.spec", i know no where is the problem realy! another question: how we can include an external files (.txt) who contains for example the spectral absorption coeficient or the reflexion in the atlas. Thanks

4. Aug 19, 2015 #3
    How to apply "Non local band to band" tunneling in Silvaco Atlas for a junctionless device?

5. May 12, 2016 #4
    hi ,i need help
    i simulate a program in silvaco about solar cell with GaAsN alloy and i have a problem
    in my program i need that the efficiency when i increase the numbre of the quantum well it should increase to but in my case it decreases
    if you have any idea please help me

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted