So many people come on to this site

  • Thread starter Thread starter rhuthwaite
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 2K views
rhuthwaite
Messages
69
Reaction score
1
Does anyone find it creepy that so many people come on to this site and don't say anything?! It scares the **** out of me. :rolleyes:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
In particular the slurpy arachnoids.
 
Have you ever been the only person visiting a message board at a particular moment? No guests, no anonymous/hidden members. That was creepy for the first couple of times.
 
Rach3 said:
Spiders are creepy...
There are a lot of those here but i prefer that species to the kind that crawled up my neck in the middle of the night...I kept telling myself that it is just my hair moving...it couldn't possibly be a spider...
It was a huge rubbery brown spider! I have not been able to sleep right since.
 
Eww yuk that is disgusting! I don't think I am going to be able to sleep now
 
You see at the moment it is creepy 10 members and 49 guests no one talking. What do the guests do?
 
rhuthwaite said:
You see at the moment it is creepy 10 members and 49 guests no one talking. What do the guests do?
They could be reading. I don't think you can make a post until you register. That may be why all the guests are so quiet.
 
How can they read and not want to join in? What a waste of time
 
rhuthwaite said:
How can they read and not want to join in? What a waste of time
I think a lot are researching things in old threads. Every once in a while I get a PM from someone whose joined just to ask for more info about something I mentioned in a thread way back.