1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Quantum Solutions Manual: Bransden's QM 2nd ed?

1. Aug 27, 2017 #1
    Hi all, does anyone know if Bransden's book has a solutions manual out there somewhere? I would loathe to go through the chapters before realising that I can't find solutions to its exercises.

If not, are there QM texts out there with a similar scope to this book that do have solutions manuals to accompany them?

Some background: I am an undergraduate with minimal knowledge of QM, but somehow got myself into a position where I'm assisting a postdoc in QM research, specifically, trying to understand this paper: https://arxiv.org/abs/1703.04597

Advice (and recommendations to texts) are really appreciated!

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 27, 2017 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Instructor solution manuals are for instructors, not for students. But if you are working with a post-Doc, maybe you can qualify for it through them?

If only Instructor solution manuals are available, this thread will likely be closed to prevent illegal download links from being posted.

4. Aug 27, 2017 #3
    Unfortunately the postdoc doesn't have said manual. The thing is, the book diesn't provide answers to its problems either.

Do you have any alternatives in mind for the text I mentioned? Thanks in advance.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted