Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

TEW: Lewis Little's Theory of Elementary Waves

1. Jul 8, 2009 #1
    Has TEW been discussed here? My apologies if so. I'm not sure where to start the discussion of this topic, so I thought I'd start at this forum, which should show you the way I'm leaning.

Still, Dr. Little seems quite learned and TEW has me thinking in interesting directions. I won't link to a site though I could, because I don't want to come off as a spammer, I seriously don't because I'm not. A cut n paste of the title should take you to the Amazon page and reviews though.

At this point I like hobbyman's review there. It seems very balanced and makes sense to me.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 8, 2009 #2

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

If he has published a paper in a mainstream journal, you could post or reference the paper in the Beyond the Standard Model Forum.
    https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66

If not, then there is no place to discuss this at PF because we don't discuss fringe theories.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook