Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The Government

1. Oct 26, 2004 #1
    "The Government"

Do you think that we, the US, are taken steps towards a worldly government?
    we have broken away from the UN
    we are having other nations following us and taking international affairs into our own hands

since we are governing other countries could we infact be starting the worldly government?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 27, 2004 #2

Mk

No, and of course we are governing other countries... where did you get that idea? Iraq? Just for a few months. Currently, they are governing themselves. The U.S. is merly trying to help Iraq, after getting rid of their dictator.

4. Oct 27, 2004 #3

If the U.S want to help Iraq why are they Kill Poeple????
    every day more than 50 has killed by Amercian soldiers
    and belive me in Iraq Bush is dictator and like :devil:

5. Oct 28, 2004 #4

Mk

I don't know if this thread is very closely related to theoretical physics, but the U.S. is killing only the people who have bad ideas. The ones that think it is ok to, kill themselves up along with as many people that are not of their religion as they can. If there are innocent people killed, that's too bad, but its a time of war, that's what happens. Overall though its for the good of the whole country, and the U.S. is very efficient, back in world war two, the dueling sides must of killed thousands of innocent people. What country and language is your native and current one?

6. Oct 28, 2004 #5
    us english

7. Oct 29, 2004 #6

Mk

You mean you and Nickolas are english as in british or american, or you speak english; do you mean for me to "use english?"

8. Oct 29, 2004 #7
    srry i did not specify
    i am american and speak english

9. Oct 29, 2004 #8

j6p

Its all perspective. I heard back when we (the USA) were just a bunch of fragmented colonies being ruled by various overseas conglomerates (mostly England) there were some of those colonists who didn't want to be free. It's hard to believe this but I know its true. Lots of people died to free us and here we are, free people and doing pretty well. Personally I'm glad to be an American and a free man. There are no walls or laws keeping me here. I think most people would rather be free.

10. Oct 29, 2004 #9
    my friend MK you say:
    the U.S. is killing only the people who have bad ideas
    That not true
    what is define "Bad ideas"!!
    many friend there in Iraq was died and that people they don't any "bad ideas" .many scientist I Knew died, why ??
    Idont Know may be because they were scientist of nuclear and Physcis
    Look now university in Iraq they don't any scientist any more
    every day i herad one or two in my friend is die!!!
    there are just 22 or 25 !!!
    all him ambition are died with him.... why !because Bush want to be "hero America"!!!!!!!!!!!
    After war in Iraq many People hate Bush in many country in the world
    But in the future , i think people will hate American if bush keep to kill people.

11. Oct 29, 2004 #10

j6p

My comment first then a Question for Nickolas: My comment: I believe there are definitely bad ideas. A few examples are cutting peoples tongues out while their families watch, raping and killing women while their families watch, using poison gas and chemical weapons on your neighbors and most of all filling mass graves with the bodies of those who oppose you. These are bad ideas. Now my question: who filled the mass graves that are being found in Iraq. Who killed all those people?

12. Oct 29, 2004 #11
    exactly we know the answer to those questions
    all the harm that is comming over the inocent people is part of war,
    but in the end more people and generations will be saved

13. Oct 30, 2004 #12
    A few examples are cutting peoples tongues out while their families watch, raping and killing women while their families watch
    is all 100,000 Iraqan had this??
    who tell you that happened in Iraq??
    This happening now and sitll after the war Because no security in the country
    no law and order.
    every morning we hear this little girl has raped ,and every night the Amarican soldiers break in houses and rape the woman!!!!
    yes Amarican soldiers !!!
    and this happing while their families watch
    did you hear about Abo-gareeb prison??and did you see the pictrue??
    who done it???

but in the end more people and generations will be saved
    more people now are sick , all diffrenet kind of sick and and dilatories
    alot of children lose arm or leg
    alot of children lose all his family
    all the young men (like I) to be sad because we lose many friend and some brother and sister
    No we are not saved and the life isnot going to be happy any more..
    i ask you how???

Last edited: Oct 30, 2004
  14. Oct 30, 2004 #13

j6p

I am sorry for you and your people Nickolas and I mean that. The USA is there to help your people and we will be leaving as soon as your elected leaders take charge of your country. There are bad apples in every bunch. As far as Abo-gareeb goes, our guys (girl) did it and are going to serve a long sentence in prision for doing it, that's what we do to people who violate human rights. I'm still looking at the guy who put hundreds of thousands of people in those mass graves.

15. Oct 30, 2004 #14
    i am sorry too but look at it this way...
    how would it have been if he was still in charge?
    if he bombed the us? what do you think we would have done?
    i tell you things would have been alot worse

16. Oct 30, 2004 #15

Mk

In Iraq, the future generations will live much better than how they did with a dictator. Now I'm sure people won't be killed every month by wood and plastic chippers.

...And again, I don't see how this fits into theoretical physics....

Last edited: Oct 31, 2004
  17. Nov 1, 2004 #16
    if he bombed the us? what do you think we would have done?
    belive me don't all the world want bombed you.i don't protect about Sadam or his gaverment .Sadam didn't have great power to harm any country he just look like any Araban gaverment
    Don't tell me you belive Bush lying !
    he just want Oil and all the world know this
    every body Know America is the strongest country..
    How can Iraq stagger it!!!!
    they do'nt have strong arms like yours..

Now I'm sure people won't be killed every month by wood and plastic chippers.
    it is not wood or plastic chippers!!!!!!!!!!!
    the atmosphere filled up Nuclear Radiation!!!!!!!!!! it is very dirty and dusty
    All the country near Iraq harm ..
    we can't see the nature colot to sky
    tha sky have strange color ..it is mix between black and yellow!!!!!!!
    the atmosphere are not safety or healthy
    strange disease come out and we don't know what we are doing??

18. Nov 5, 2004 #17
    relating to theoretical physics

i originally posted this message regarding the topic of a world government

19. Nov 6, 2004 #18

Mk

Ahh yes, that's closer, but still, a world goverment, is that theoretical physics?

20. Nov 6, 2004 #19

selfAdjoint

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

This part of PF, The M Kaku forum, is not restricted to theoretical physics, but rather follows the topics that Dr. Kaku covers in his books and public statements.

21. Nov 9, 2004 #20
    Hi,

Government is a bad idea. It is a necessary evil. Government should be servant not master. It should be the citizens who tell the government what to do. Not the other way around.

In my opinion, government exists only to do the necessary things that are difficult for individuals, or groups of individuals, to do on their own, not to rule individuals and society, not to institute religious, ideological, or cultural programs.

juju

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?