Is the Mohawk Trend Making a Comeback?

• Thread starter jammieg
  • Start date
In summary, Mohawks seem to be making a comeback in style, with many variations and colors seen, including a green one that was a foot long. However, some believe that they have lost their edge and are now overdone. Others suggest trying a different style, such as a liberty hawk or a sideways mohawk for a unique look.
jammieg
Is it just me or is the mohawk looking pretty cool lately?
I've been thinking about growing a dark red one, I don't understand this impulse, oh God please help me!

Physics news on Phys.org
one of my good friends from summer camp had a mohawk. her's was pink. it was really cute. she even had a punk day at camp, and gave some of the campers mohawks... they definately seem to have come back in style quite a bit. The other day i saw a kid with a green one that was huge. his hair was like a foot long, it was insane.

jammieg said:
Is it just me or is the mohawk looking pretty cool lately?
Please seek professional help immediately.

Nah, dude. Mohawks are the new bowl cut. They're everywhere. They've totally lost their edge.

If you're going for a full mohawk with the near shaven edges then go for it. If you mean the pathetic David Beckam style mohawk then I'd forget it because it's just plain lame.

big man said:
If you're going for a full mohawk with the near shaven edges then go for it. If you mean the pathetic David Beckam style mohawk then I'd forget it because it's just plain lame.

This opinion is 100% correct (because I agree with it).

Forget Mohawks, go for a liberty hawk instead!

Don't know what a liberty hawk is? - here's http://www.lcrawfords-manymansions.com/America/statue%20liberty.jpg

A sideways mohawk at the top of the head going from ear to ear would be the most awesomest hair ever.

:smile: I'd love to see that! It would be good for a laugh

FAQ: Is the Mohawk Trend Making a Comeback?

1. What are the mohawks?

The mohawks are a Native American tribe, also known as the Kanienʼkehá꞉ka, originally from the northeastern region of North America.

2. Where did the mohawks originate?

The mohawks originated in the Mohawk Valley of upstate New York, near the Adirondack Mountains.

3. Why are the mohawks often associated with the term "warriors"?

The mohawks were known for their fierce and skilled warriors, who played a significant role in many conflicts throughout history, including the American Revolutionary War.

4. How did the mohawks adapt to the modern world?

Many mohawks have adapted to the modern world while still preserving their cultural traditions and language. Some have also become involved in politics and other industries, such as art and sports.

5. What is the current population of the mohawks?

The current population of the mohawks is estimated to be around 30,000 people, with the majority residing in Canada and the United States.