Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The three people and two dogs.

1. Nov 23, 2004 #1

Mk

If you could pick any three people and two dogs (who would be played by people) to be in a play where a man and a women get married... who would you pick? :confused:

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 23, 2004 #2
    Mister Rogers, Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayak ( Banderas is the priest, Rogers the groom). COmbine with a teacup poodle and a great dane.

4. Nov 23, 2004 #3

Mk

Good ideas, but there's no preist, just a groom, bride, father of the bride, and I remembered the dogs don't appear in it. Its strange... yaer Ohh!

5. Nov 23, 2004 #4
    then replace banderas with Richard Hatch (first survivor winner) and make himthe father of the bride.

6. Nov 23, 2004 #5

Mk

I remember him... the guy always running around naked on the beach... was he gay or not?

7. Nov 23, 2004 #6
    He was flaming. My favorite guy on that show, he was hilarious.

8. Nov 23, 2004 #7

Mk

Yep, me too, I also like Rupert... Boneham was it? He was awesome, and really deserved that million dollars when the show was over. Did you know he used to be a gravedigger?

9. Nov 23, 2004 #8

I remember him vaguely. I didn't watch that round closely, and have not watched since.

At first i thought you said he used to be a golddigger. man was i confused.

10. Nov 23, 2004 #9

Mk

lol, a golddigger... I think he was actually more entertaining than Richard Hatch.

11. Nov 23, 2004 #10

Well if ound richard's combination of eccentricity, and clear intelligence (i only saw him in the all stars round, i never watched the original) very entertaining. I was surprised he didn't pull off a second win.

12. Nov 23, 2004 #11

Mk

Ha, I wasn't... he won the first time, nobody would ever think a second that they'd let him win again, at least give someone else money, he's already a millionaire. Why haven't I seen him do commercials?

13. Nov 23, 2004 #12
    because that just wouldn't be like him. I have trouble seeing him doing commercials just for money. Its like he was on the show with the goal of being an entertainer, not making money.

14. Nov 23, 2004 #13

Mk

Well, still, how would you like it if you could say 3 sentances, smile, and hold up a Snickers bar for a few thousand/hundred thousand?

15. Nov 23, 2004 #14

Do i get to eat the snickers?

16. Nov 23, 2004 #15

Mk

Knowing a big company, and my experiance in commercials, they'd probably have a hundred bars of Snickers, and you only get one bite out of the one's you'd use.

17. Nov 23, 2004 #16

As long as i get to eat a snickers.

18. Nov 23, 2004 #17

Mk

yep, I love Snickers! Its Russia, and the world's favorite candybar... according to something...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?