The resistance value of a thermistor at a specified temperature with negligible electrical power to avoid self heating. Usually base resistance will be defined at 25 °C.
Its a NTC looking shape
I think Y is resistance
X is temp.
You need to find out for sure.
If x is resistance and y is temperature then you need to plug in the resistance to get the temperature.
R= 0.08 ohms is a very low resistance. It is so low that it would be very hard to measure accurately.
You cannot build a reliable answer if you cannot be sure of the numbers and the units.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving