Things you hate to admit because it can be embarrasing.

• Thread starter JasonRox
  • Start date
In summary: I had to flush the toilet 3x because the lady who usually does it was on vacation. I was also the only one there so it made it more difficult.5) I once went to the bathroom at a fast food restaurant and there was a girl in there. I was so embarrassed I went back outside.What about that girl you think is crazy hot, but no one else thinks so?If you don't like girls, well then that can be hard to admit...I have been to 4 restrooms that are frequently visted by the opposite sex.
I have a hot cousin and we both had a thing for each other. We got over it before we found out we are not actually blood related at all.

Physics news on Phys.org
1: I can't feel my body sometimes and think "WTF?" And then i look at my hand it looks so alien and disgusting and I think that if you look at ears and fingers and everything individually people look like squirmy evil aliens.

2. No depth perception sometimes.

3. I screwed up in High school and am going to a crappy college for one more year before I transfer out

4. I don't love my family

5. I have extreme anxiety around people, some times. Not all the times. I just remember this one time I was on the subway and I was paranoid for like 40 minutes straight and wouldn't look anyone in the eye. Then when I got off, I laughed at myself.

Ghost803 said:
5. I have extreme anxiety around people, some times. Not all the times. I just remember this one time I was on the subway and I was paranoid for like 40 minutes straight and wouldn't look anyone in the eye. Then when I got off, I laughed at myself.

I would get that under control.

JasonRox said:
I would get that under control.

lol, the vision problems and total paralysis are no big deal, but better work on that anxiety.

The state of mind is more important.

Ghost803 said:
2. No depth perception sometimes.

Have you had your eyes checked by an opthamologist? They may not be the same strength.

You can usually get by during the day because your brain can fill in the depth based on experience. At night when trying to judge a curve in the road? Forget it - especially when you're tired. I always knew it was time to pull and over and rest when I started slowing down on the curves on the interstate. Normally, you can pretty much drive on faith that the curves on interstates won't be to sharp for the speed limit. When I got too tired, it would become harder to believe that.

Getting glasses helped my night driving a lot. I could see in real 3-D instead of just constructing a 3-D world in my head.

BobG said:
Have you had your eyes checked by an opthamologist? They may not be the same strength.

You can usually get by during the day because your brain can fill in the depth based on experience. At night when trying to judge a curve in the road? Forget it - especially when you're tired.

Actually I know for a fact that they arent the same strength. One is like -1.7 and the other is -2.0. And I tried wearing glasses for two years but I constantly got headaches and it was overall just a bad experience. Then I went to this eye training facility in India, that teaches people how to adjust their eyes through exercise. Two of my cousins got rid of their glasses that way and that's what I am trying right now.