Today I learned

It is based on trophy points, the increasing levels are in increasing mass and size (until it goes into the speculative region). There is no black hole.
You can see the level in user profiles.

pinball1970

Gold Member
Is it a mass thing or more like a "structure thing"? ...
More structure means more mass though? Also
It is based on trophy points, the increasing levels are in increasing mass and size (until it goes into the speculative region). There is no black hole.
You can see the level in user profiles.
Singularity is the highest I have found so far with a quick search and these tie in with pts (Fresh42)below this multiverse (orodruin, Greg) then universe ( you, Peter Donis) galaxy (mark 44) Star (Dale Russ) then it could be moon (Neumaier, Nugatory,jim) but I suppose planet/gas giant may be in there.

Up from the other end quark, atom, molecule some stuff then mountain ocean.

There is supercluster above galaxy and planet between moon and star. Found with a bit of searching, Greg didn’t release a full list. That also means we don’t know if there is something beyond singularity, no one has 1300+ yet.

OCR

Mark Twain said:
Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

It's a beautiful quote!!

the increasing levels are in increasing mass and size (until it goes into the speculative region).
More structure means more mass though?
I think size, structure and mass come in all together, but with no hard and fast rule ...
[e.g. there can be a planet smaller than a moon, in general ...]

pinball1970

Gold Member
That is also true Love! ...
No that is Oxytocin apparently

Last edited:

pinball1970

Gold Member
I think size, structure and mass come in all together, but with no hard and fast rule ...
[e.g. there can be a planet smaller than a moon, in general ...]
I will go with that.
A helium balloon has size and not too much mass or structure whereas a plasmid has lots of structure but not so much size or mass and a rock has more mass than both with little structure but much bigger size than the plasmid but much smaller than a He Balloon (it's a big balloon)

Density would be better I suppose but that would be volume and mass rather than 'size' which is a little ambiguous.
So I am probably denser than a galaxy in that case? Definitely supercluster or universe.
Stick with mass otherwise it gets messy.

I will go with that.
A helium balloon has size and not too much mass or structure whereas a plasmid has lots of structure but not so much size or mass and a rock has more mass than both with little structure but much bigger size than the plasmid but much smaller than a He Balloon (it's a big balloon)

Density would be better I suppose but that would be volume and mass rather than 'size' which is a little ambiguous.
So I am probably denser than a galaxy in that case? Definitely supercluster or universe.
Stick with mass otherwise it gets messy.
I mostly agree.
I would rather though stick with the old way ... (for PF members), ... [aside of course, perhaps, possible security and privacy issues ...]