Want to Join My Drunken Party?

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary: Wait, WHAT? So now they're scrambling and they need my help. :( In summary, Tom is drunk and throwing a party because he's drunk. He apologizes for his behavior last night and tells the others that he'll make them a Bloody Mary later. He also plans to go get a haircut and massage and go to a wedding reception.
Moonbear said:
Oh good, you found my check in the box of chocolate. :biggrin:
<chomp, snarf, gulp> Oooh, there's a check too! :tongue2: :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
OCTOBER 25th. EVERYONE MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR MOONBEAR'S BIRTHDAY! :biggrin:
WooHoooOOoooo! I am so there! What do you want for your birthday, Moonbear? I need to call Fauchon in Paris and pre-order.

The heck with calling. Let's just GO there and let humanino take us all out to the cabarets for Moonbears b'day! WOOHOOOOOOO! THEN we can head to Fauchon! :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
WooHoooOOoooo! I am so there! What do you want for your birthday, Moonbear? I need to call Fauchon in Paris and pre-order.

Oh, I'll settle for a sailor :biggrin: ...there's usually a lot of those in San Diego, which is where I'll be for my b-day. At least there were a lot of them around the last time I was there. I wasn't sure who the rowdier crowd was out in the bars, the 30,000 neuroscientists or the sailors. I think the neuroscientists gave the sailors a run for their money! Us scientists are pretty crazy when they release us from the labs.

Tsunami said:
The heck with calling. Let's just GO there and let humanino take us all out to the cabarets for Moonbears b'day! WOOHOOOOOOO! THEN we can head to Fauchon! :biggrin:

SPLENDID! You always have the best ideas, Tsu! :biggrin: :smile:

p.s. Moonbear, if you come along to Paree we'll find you a FRENCH sailor!How 'bout that? oh la la!

Last edited:
Evo said:
<chomp, snarf, gulp> Oooh, there's a check too! :tongue2: :biggrin:

Don't eat the check!

Similar packages have been sent to all members of the sisterhood to remind them that I will only be turning 19. Actually, I prefer 29. That was the perfect age. Old enough to really party, and young enough to still have the energy to survive it.

Moonbear said:
Don't eat the check!
Ooops, pulls what's left of the chocolate covered check out of her mouth :blushing:

If humanino can't find you a french sailor, would you settle for one of his nuclear physicist buddies? I hear those French nuclear physics guys are pretty hot! (and it's not all radioactive) :tongue2: :biggrin:

Evo said:
Ooops, pulls what's left of the chocolate covered check out of her mouth :blushing:

If humanino can't find you a french sailor, would you settle for one of his nuclear physicist buddies? I hear those French nuclear physics guys are pretty hot! (and it's not all radioactive) :tongue2: :biggrin:

:rofl: LOL! Nope, don't need them hot with radioactivity! :rofl:

I did once get my wish for a man for my birthday (it was at a Halloween party...I'm not sure if there's something weird about falling for a guy covered in fake blood and carrying a butcher knife), so I figure it's worth wishing for one every year. :biggrin:

Tsunami said:
Well, plover dear, if you will notice, the REST of my typing wasn't doing too well either! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I believe that was supposed to be DAMN scanner. :biggrin: :wink:
Hmm... so you say now... :bugeye:

Still... in vodka veritas and all that... :devil: :tongue2:

(Though whoever said that probably wasn't using a keyboard... :biggrin: )

Since this is your first TUI, I suppose we should go easy...

:rofl: :tongue2: :biggrin: :tongue2: :rofl:

TUI <snort> :rofl: :biggrin:

Tsunami said:

Don't miss Lido, I've heard it's all it claims to be. :tongue2:

Evo said:
TUI <snort> :rofl: :biggrin:
Let's add a chortle and guffaw to that! TUI... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm guilty. Take me away, officer. :biggrin:

Gokul43201 said:
Don't miss Lido, I've heard it's all it claims to be. :tongue2:
Gokul, you cutie, you're coming with us! :tongue2:

TUI...LOL! :rofl: I did that once myself, so I was very sympathetic to Tsu's posts last night. Apparently I get even more long-winded when drunk than I am while sober. Sent a friend a VERY long email filled with lots of typos, drunken ramblings, and a number of incomprehensible strings of characters that I can only surmise looked like sentences while I was drunk. You know you have a good friend when you send them an email like that and they DON'T quote lines of it back to you at later dates.

Tsunami said:
Let's just GO there and let humanino take us all out to the cabarets for Moonbears b'day! WOOHOOOOOOO! THEN we can head to Fauchon! :biggrin:
It is party time ! :smile:
I can't wait, Paris is all ready for a great time :approve:

Evo said:
:approve:
We are all pretty hot, but it is mainly radioactive :smile:
I have a few available buddies :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
:rofl: LOL! Nope, don't need them hot with radioactivity! :rofl:
You should try it really, it is amazing, especially the glowing in the dark :bugeye:

I've been doing xrays and Cat Scans for longer than a lot of you have been alive. :wink: I've always said (to whoever would listen :biggrin:) "Mom and Dad tell me I was born this way, but I think it's the radiation!" :approve: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tsunami said:
"Mom and Dad tell me I was born this way, but I think it's the radiation!" :approve: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That would explain a lot indeed :rolleyes:
Maybe mine always lied to me :uhh:
I need to quit radiation doses :cry:

To ^^0H the cause of and solution to all of life little problems. BTW I am so pissed right now.