Tongue Splitting: The new rage

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
"But after a few minutes, a couple cigarettes and several deep breaths, he sat in the basement of a storefront tattoo parlor, closed his eyes and let a friend split his tongue down the middle with a scalpel....his tongue was clamped in place, numbed and slit 2 inches (5 cm) up the middle, looking uncomfortably like a piece of raw liver freshly cut by a butcher."

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=2961624&fromEmail=true

Last edited:
it wasn't long before he could move each half independently and do party tricks like picking up pens and pencils.
His brain got a new function! I am wondering whether his tongue(s) can roll independently.

[I'm now having my meal ]

heh..cant say thats somthing i like. Toung peircings i can handel..but spliting is to bigger sefl mutilation...

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I wonder what it looks like when he sticks his tongue out and goes TTTTHHHHHHHHHHHH?

I can't even read the whole story. I had to stop when I got to the part about looking like liver.

Talk about speaking with a forked tongue!

Where are this kids parents?!!!!
He will surely regret this eventually.

enigma

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
But just think of what you could do during oral sex...

oh look. There goes my mind! I gotta go catch it before it goes down the gutter.

*dang*

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Originally posted by enigma
But just think of what you could do during oral sex...

oh look. There goes my mind! I gotta go catch it before it goes down the gutter.

*dang*
I know everyone thought it but I wondered who would first speak it; You rebel you

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Imagine what he looks like licking a lollipop. Y, Y, Y, Y. God I'm cracking myself up here.

DR OF DEATH

yuck that is so sick, i mean im all into body art but that aint art thats deranged.

"beware the followers of lucy-fur for they shall speak with forked tongue (and a slight lisp/impediment)."

DR OF DEATH

oh come on that was funny!!!!!!!?????? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Matt

I wonder how much it changes your voice, or if you get used to it....

Matt

Did anyone actually read the last sentence of this article...

"But for believers in modification, a split tongue is merely a start. Split penises, sliced lengthwise in half, are not unheard of among aficionados."

One word: wow.

jb

Originally posted by Matt
Did anyone actually read the last sentence of this article...

"But for believers in modification, a split tongue is merely a start. Split penises, sliced lengthwise in half, are not unheard of among aficionados."

One word: wow.
or oww!

why would anyone do this?

You know, Anyone who does this is an idiot. There's no justification. It doesn't make any kinda of political or social statement other than to say I'm into self-mutilation.

As for the penis thing *cringe* I don't care how good it makes me in bed. Go get a damn vibrator woman!

jb

i don't see how it could be better in bed, unless you wanted to have the pleasure of 2 ladies at the same time. even so, i think it would seriously mess up how everything works down there.

Ouch! I opened a piercing magazine up once, right to the center pages where the staples were, and had the misfortune of seeing a closeup of this. I still feel a cringe reflex when I think about it.

DR OF DEATH

oucchh, oouuucchh stop talking bout that im having to cross my legs at the thought of it, (then again i cross my legs most of the time anyway) but that is just a horrid thought.