TornadoCreator's theory: graviational effect of quarks and strong force

In summary, a high energy particle can change its energy from mass to energy and back again over the course of a minute, which would cause the wave properties of the fundamental particles to change constantly. This would cause the colour change property of many particles. I do not believe that a quark is fundamental, but I plan to further study the theory in the future.
TornadoCreator
Wouldn't it be true to say that as E=mc(sqared) that a high engergy particle also has high mass simply because if we revert to the therory of imcertainty (i think its called that) in which the errors to which we record everything reach such a large value that they are infact exceptionally larger that the value recorded this tends to only affect things on a quantum level.

This would mean that a high energy particle could change energy from energy to mass and back to energy over a minute period of time making seem as though both are present simultaneously.
This would cause the wave properties of the fundamental particles (ie electron, positron, tau, quark etc.) would be constently changing wavelenth and would caonstitute the colour change property of many particles.

I do believe however that a quark in not fundamental. I plan to prove my theories in the future. I hope to (but secretly know i won't) be bigger that Einstien.

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by TornadoCreator
Wouldn't it be true to say that as E=mc(sqared) that a high engergy particle also has high mass simply because if we revert to the therory of imcertainty (i think its called that) in which the errors to which we record everything reach such a large value that they are infact exceptionally larger that the value recorded this tends to only affect things on a quantum level.

High-energy means high-mass. Remember that in Special Relativity, the total energy of a particle is, in essence, its apparent mass:

[tex]
E = (\gamma-1)mc^2 + mc^2
[/tex]

with the first term being due to momentum energy, and the second term due to the rest mass,

[tex]
E = \gamma mc^2
[/tex]

where [itex]\gamma[/itex] is the scalar time-dilation factor, always greater than one. Hence, the apparent mass is [itex]\gamma m[/itex]. The rest-mass of the particle always remains the same, but the apparent mass is what increases with total energy. Note that we have a tendency to express mass in terms of energy; this is because they can be treated as one and the same, especially where we normalize [itex]c\rightarrow 1[/itex]. The Heisenburg Uncertainty Principle has nothing to do with this effect.

The Uncertainty Principle only affects our ability to measure the mass of particles. If you look in the Physical Review, you will find particles listed with both masses and "widths". The width [itex]\Gamma[/itex] is related to the mean life [itex]\tau[/itex] of the particle by the Heisenburg Uncertainty Principle, such that;

[tex]
\Gamma \cdot \tau \geq \hbar
[/tex]

or in other words the width [itex]\Gamma[/itex] is the uncertainty in the measurement of the mass due to the limited time that the particle exists.

This would mean that a high energy particle could change energy from energy to mass and back to energy over a minute period of time making seem as though both are present simultaneously.
This would cause the wave properties of the fundamental particles (ie electron, positron, tau, quark etc.) would be constently changing wavelenth and would caonstitute the colour change property of many particles.

First of all, total energy includes both kinetic energy and rest-mass energy. You can turn momentum into mass, and mass into momentum, but you cannot change the total energy in the process. The momentum of the particle will be related to the wavelength of the particle thanks to the DeBroglie Principle. I believe the effect you are trying to refer to here is the wave-function [itex]\psi[/itex] of a particle.

However, the momentum of a particle has nothing to do with the colour charge of any particle. Only quarks and gluons have colour charge, not leptons like neutrinos, electron, muons, etc.

I do believe however that a quark in not fundamental. I plan to prove my theories in the future. I hope to (but secretly know i won't) be bigger that Einstien.

You may be interested in looking into the theory on Rishons. These are claimed to be particles that make up quarks. I personally do not agree with the theory, but you may find some interesting details in it that will inspire some more thought. As for the last comment, I wish you good luck...

Wow, long post

quarks ... split

I have noticed that during radioactivity in which an electron is emmited from a radioactive nucleus a neutron becomes a proton and an electron

This means that at a quark level
Two down quarks and one up quark --> One down quark, Two up quarks and one electron.

(half equation ... bit like the ones in chemistry.)
One down quark --> One up quark + One electron

This means the down quark is made of one up quark and one electron and therefor is not fundamental.

shock horror shock horror.

correct weak interactions

The weak interaction involved in neutron decay to proton and electron involves an additional decay product, the neutrino. Also, this reaction is mediated by one of the weak massive vector bosons as;

[tex]
n \rightarrow p + W^- \rightarrow p + e^- + \nu_{e}
[/tex]

Hence, the down quark does not consist of an up quark and an electron, but rather the exchange group [itex]d u\bar[/itex] results in the formation of [itex]W^-[/itex], which then decays further into [itex](e^- + \nu_e)[/itex]. At best, the only equivalence one may find from this is that an electron plus its anti-neutrino is equivalent to a down quark and an anti-up quark.

Last edited:

1. What is TornadoCreator's theory about the gravitational effect of quarks and strong force?

TornadoCreator's theory proposes that the strong force, one of the four fundamental forces of nature, is responsible for the gravitational attraction between quarks, the building blocks of protons and neutrons. This theory suggests that the strong force, which is responsible for holding quarks together inside a proton or neutron, also creates a gravitational force between them.

2. How does TornadoCreator's theory differ from the current understanding of gravity?

Currently, the most widely accepted theory of gravity is Einstein's theory of general relativity, which explains gravity as the curvature of spacetime caused by the presence of mass or energy. TornadoCreator's theory proposes that the strong force, which is a much stronger force than gravity, also plays a role in creating gravitational attraction between particles.

3. What evidence supports TornadoCreator's theory?

Currently, there is no direct evidence to support TornadoCreator's theory. However, some scientists have proposed that the strong force may have a gravitational effect at very small scales, which could potentially support this theory. Further research and experiments are needed to gather evidence and validate this theory.

4. How does TornadoCreator's theory impact our understanding of the universe?

If TornadoCreator's theory is proven to be true, it would significantly impact our understanding of the universe and the fundamental forces that govern it. It would also provide a more complete understanding of the strong force and its role in the universe.

5. What are the potential implications of TornadoCreator's theory?

If TornadoCreator's theory is confirmed, it could have a significant impact on our understanding of gravity and the laws of physics. It could also potentially lead to new technologies and advancements in our understanding of the universe. However, further research and experimentation are needed to fully understand the implications of this theory.