_Andreas Messages 141 Reaction score 1 Thread starter Apr 15, 2007 #1 If a nucleus is in its first excited state, is its total rest energy then mc^2 + Eex1? Last edited: Apr 15, 2007
LeBourdais Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Apr 15, 2007 #2 Hi _Andreas If m is the rest mass of the nucleus in its ground state and Eex1 is the energy difference between the first excited state and the ground state, the answer is Yes. Paul
Hi _Andreas If m is the rest mass of the nucleus in its ground state and Eex1 is the energy difference between the first excited state and the ground state, the answer is Yes. Paul
_Andreas Messages 141 Reaction score 1 Apr 16, 2007 #3 It's as I thought, then. But on quantum level, I've experienced that you can never be certain of anything. Thanks!
It's as I thought, then. But on quantum level, I've experienced that you can never be certain of anything. Thanks!