Transformation of electronic audio signal into audible Sound

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 1K views
AustinTahir
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Hello Guyz
I've got a little Question For Seniors I hope You answer it Briefly , I know that whenever i plug in my USB Drive in my Loudspeaker or plug Speaker itself in my PC and play anything like a song an Electrical audio Signal is Produced which is transformed by Speaker into a audible Sound..
However I don't have any idea how does it gets transformed from a particle yo a sound wave?Nor Do i know Which parts of speaker takes part in transformation?
Can you please explain this thing...I think this Question Fits best on this Sub-Forum
(Apologies For any typo mistakes, Since i am using Gorums on my cellphone)
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
the speaker moves (oscillates) back and forth, this motion moves air (which has mass) to your eardrums nerve which samples the frequency of movement and sends the signal to your brain.
 
Attachments
  • Thursday_26_February_2015 09_48_10snap.png
    Thursday_26_February_2015 09_48_10snap.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 493
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AustinTahir