UEGENT: Don't know how to do one past examination question

• Thread starter tungtung2004
  • Start date
In summary, the best way to prepare for UEGENT past examination questions is by reviewing and practicing past exam questions. These can be found on the official UEGENT website, through your university's library or online databases, or by asking your professors for resources. When approaching past exam questions, it is important to carefully read and understand the question, follow given instructions, and use relevant information from course materials. While past exam questions can give an idea of what to expect, they may not be exactly the same as the actual exam. If stuck on a past exam question, take a deep breath, re-read the question, and try to break it down into smaller parts while using course materials or seeking help from professors or classmates.
tungtung2004
Would anyone teach me how to do Q1b?
URGENT
Thanks ! ^^

Attachments

• ac55807.pdf
    241.2 KB · Views: 200
Engineering news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. Homework questions should be posted in the Homework Forums, and when you post a homework question, you need to show your work so far. We can give you hints and suggestions when you get stuck, but we need to see your work. We do not answer homework (or exam) questions for you.

Like, tell us what you know so far about Thevinin and Norton equivalent circuits. How are they different? How do you convert one into the other?

Hello, I would be happy to help you with Q1b. Can you please provide more information on the specific question or topic? It would also be helpful if you could share any materials or notes that you have for this question. Looking forward to assisting you!

1. How can I prepare for UEGENT past examination questions?

The best way to prepare for UEGENT past examination questions is by reviewing and practicing past exam questions. You can also seek help from your professors or fellow students who have taken the exam before.

2. Where can I find UEGENT past examination questions?

You can find UEGENT past examination questions on the official UEGENT website or through your university's library or online databases. You can also ask your professors for resources or past exams.

3. How should I approach UEGENT past examination questions?

It is important to carefully read and understand the question before attempting to answer it. Make sure to follow the given instructions and use relevant information from your course materials. It may also be helpful to plan out your answer before writing it.

4. Are UEGENT past examination questions similar to the actual exam?

While past exam questions can give you an idea of what to expect, they may not be exactly the same as the actual exam. It is important to review all course materials and not solely rely on past exam questions for preparation.

5. What should I do if I don't know how to answer a past examination question?

If you are stuck on a past examination question, do not panic. Take a deep breath and re-read the question. If you are still unsure, try to break down the question into smaller parts and use your course materials to find relevant information. You can also seek help from your professors or classmates.