(UK) What are the GCSE levels requirements to apply for MIT?

Now I wouldn't worry too much about University for the time being, just concentrate on your GCSEs and good luck!.
i agree with Mal4mac. Shouldn't I be worrying about it now, so that I'd have a lot to put in my portolio?

i agree with Mal4mac. Shouldn't I be worrying about it now, so that I'd have a lot to put in my portolio?
Well, I did say to concentrate on your GCSEs, 9A/A* is probably the best thing you can put in your portfolio..

9A/A* is probably the best thing you can put in your portfolio..
Yup, it IS the best thing XP

tnx for replyin to my questions by the way...

brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member

Use your GCSEs to get onto some A level courses. Get predicted As in all of those, and then start thinking about which university to choose.

Hootenanny
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

Use your GCSEs to get onto some A level courses. Get predicted As in all of those, and then start thinking about which university to choose.
I agree. You need to achieve A's in all you A/S levels before you even consider applying to MIT/Oxbridge.

A word of caution: If after your A/S exams, should you chose to take four or five A-Levels (as opposed to the usual three), your conditional offer from Oxbridge will most likely require that you achieve four/five A's rather than three.

I don't get what you'r trying to say... I mean, is this suppose to be a sarcasm? that, I'm too imaginative to even think I'd be accepted in MIT?

Or is it a good thing? that, what you're trying to say is I'm reaching for the highest one that I could possibly reach(like the ceiling)?
I mean it's a good thing that you're reaching for the highest one you could.