(UK) What are the GCSE levels requirements to apply for MIT?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 30K views


brewnog said:
Use your GCSEs to get onto some A level courses. Get predicted As in all of those, and then start thinking about which university to choose.
I agree. You need to achieve A's in all you A/S levels before you even consider applying to MIT/Oxbridge.

A word of caution: If after your A/S exams, should you chose to take four or five A-Levels (as opposed to the usual three), your conditional offer from Oxbridge will most likely require that you achieve four/five A's rather than three.
 
Physics news on Phys.org


NiveKJ13 said:
I don't get what you'r trying to say... I mean, is this suppose to be a sarcasm? that, I'm too imaginative to even think I'd be accepted in MIT?

Or is it a good thing? that, what you're trying to say is I'm reaching for the highest one that I could possibly reach(like the ceiling)?

I mean it's a good thing that you're reaching for the highest one you could.