1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Unable to decide

1. Jun 25, 2009 #1
    Unable to decide!!!

hello guys
    I have great interest in Maths,Robotics,Astrophysics,electrical engineering,drawing,radioactivity
    where can i get an industry involving all these!!!!!!!!

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 25, 2009 #2

Choppy

Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Re: Unable to decide!!!

There's no rule that says you have to find an occupation that combines each and every one of your interests. Depending on where you are in your career/education right now, I might recommend looking at a general education avenue in either physics or engineering and then as you advance, you can move into a specific field depending on where you discover strengths and more intense interests.

4. Jun 25, 2009 #3

What field can i join

5. Jun 26, 2009 #4

chiro

Science Advisor

Sounds to me like you would want to get into an industry like nuclear engineering but applied to robotics. It might sound like a science fictiony thing because in all honesty I don't know if there is portable power systems engineering as a real study.

Nuclear engineering would probably be a good bet for you though. I know theres a couple of such engineers on here so maybe they can put forward what a typical day is like for you.

6. Jun 27, 2009 #5

actually i have little interest in nuclear engineering than at robotics

7. Jun 27, 2009 #6

I think you're being quite vague, and I doubt there is anything that incorporates all of those subjects in equal proportions. However, designing robots for NASA or another space-related agency or organization might fit.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook