Unfair Education System: Exam Results Don't Reflect Efforts

  • Thread starter Thread starter AshNZ
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
92 replies · 12K views


coverme said:
Here those who have brought higher grades in their exam have declined OP, and the average graders have either became neutral or favoured OP
The world is just like this we often favour the people which are alike us

Sorry how do you know our grades? My grades are average on the basis that is what they come out as. I get B's in some and A's in others with one or two C's. That is a fairly average set coming to an overall B. However in terms of each subject most are pretty good.

I don't see anyone here posting their grades or much about them. Do not make such a statement.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org


coverme said:
Albert Eeinstine told, Creaativity is important than Knowledge.
I'm guessing Einstein wasn't preparing for an undergraduate exam when he said that ...
 


I think we also have to think about the test (Is it of quality) . In my country the exam are cannot determine the skill, it determine the KNowledge only,I think if I could provide the model question(In micrrosoft document)if that is allowed
I am in Grade 12