University of Toronto admissions average

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 8K views
Eelbot
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I had an 83 average in grade 11
A 70 in physics
I applied for mathematics and physics at UofT
I currently have a 92 in my grade 12 physics course, and a 90 average overall in grade twelve
I am wondering if grade eleven will reduce my chances of getting accepted
 
Physics news on Phys.org
It probably would, depending on the applications they get. On the plus side, UFT will also be keen to know that you made such progress in one year, but on the down side, they might think you were just doing it for college. They are looking for some consistency. Hopefully your other credentials are impressive? :]
 
I really doubt that they're going to care about your grade eleven grades.
 
They won't, grade 11 marks are only used for early admissions. The admission averages I believe are from low 80s to 100 with a mean of 83%-87%. I know someone who got into the Medical Science program with an 81% and that is more difficult then the A&S program.