1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Want to meet more physicists

1. Jun 9, 2005 #1

I'm in my 3rd year of a MPhys degree at St Andrews University and I am looking to chat to more people who have an interest in physics or are doing a degree at Uni. It would be great to hear how universities differ in how they teach, and just general chit chat.

My msn is redshift71@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from of you intelligent folk soon
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 12, 2005 #2
    Why not, looks like fun to compare programs.

I'll add you to my msn list.
  4. Jun 12, 2005 #3
    I will be moving on to my 3rd and final (yay) year of BSc Physics and Astrophysics at Birmingham. Mine's nick@xyphias.com.
  5. Jun 13, 2005 #4
    If you mention your a girl you'll get 3 times as many responses. :rofl: :wink:
  6. Jun 13, 2005 #5
    LOL, how true. Are engineering majors welcome? I'm pretty sure they will try to slip in a bit of physics here and there as I progress towards my degree :biggrin: .

<runs to download msn>
  7. Jun 13, 2005 #6
    I felt so special after recieving a private message from this person, I think this thread has worn away a bit of the charm.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?