Was there a mistake in our final exam question about resistance?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
30 replies · 4K views
Eitan Levy said:
In the answers only one answer was given.
In which case I'd want to see the exact wording of the question. At the very least it's unclear in the OP.

You could try writing to the examining board but most won't enter into correspondence. I'd be tempted to find a forum for professional electrical/electronic engineers in your country and post the question there. Dont post the answer initially, just see what replies you get. Perhaps see if you can't interest them in writing to the board to complain about the quality of the question.

Here in the UK the correct answer for this in a GCSE Plysics exam (taken at age 16) would be the range of values given by R=V/I.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Merlin3189 and Chestermiller