1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Classical Wavelength, frequency, and radar

1. Dec 18, 2015 #1

diredragon

Gold Member

I'm doing a high school paper on the effects of frequency alterations on a radar image. Can someone recommend a book which I can use?

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 18, 2015 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Probably just the usual online resources should help you out. What do you mean by "frequency alterations on a radar image"? Do you mean spatial resolution of the radar image versus the wavelength used? What do you think are the main effects?

4. Dec 18, 2015 #3

diredragon

Gold Member

Yeah, i mean how are the images displayed affected by the use of different frequencys. Some provide better quality and some lower. Other show more objects and so on. So no book deals with this that you know of?

5. Dec 18, 2015 #4

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Probably any book on radar will address that. But you can also just read about it online. Have you read the wikipedia article about radar yet, and followed some of the links out of that basic article? The wikipedia article is pretty good, IMO. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted