Websites about velocity of sound for Report Intro.

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
TFM
Messages
1,016
Reaction score
0
I am doing a long report on an experiment on the Velocity of Sound through various gases, and I am doing the historical context part of the introduction section.

The experiment itself was to find the velocity of sound through different gases, and also to calculate from this the dimensionless gas coefficient. The intruction booklet says that this experiment helped to prove that matter was made up from atoms, but I have tried searching for relevant information, and tried using diffferent phrases through Search Engines, but cannot find anything useful. Does anyone recommend any helpful websites?

TFM
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Does anyone recommend any helpful sites? Do I need to concentrate less on the velocity part, and more on the dimensionless gas coeffiecient??

Any suggestionb are most appreciated,

TFM
 
You could try searching in Google scholar if you haven't already.
 
What's Google Scholar? I've not heard of it before?

TFM