Welcome to the Tiki Bar lounge

  • Thread starter Thread starter SOS2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Box
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
796 replies · 79K views
Evo said:
Don't worry Moonbear, we're coming! Luckily SOS had the foresight to bring the Tiki Mobile along. (The male stripper is at the wheel)

Moonbear said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo
Quick MB, jump into Fernando's lap!

Now that's what I call service!

Quote:
Fernando! Quit groping Moonbear and get us out of here!

No, it's quite alright, no need to stop, as long as I'm allowed to grope back.

SOS2008 said:
A lap dance while he's driving? Fernando rocks! (Evo, where do you find these great guys?)

...I clearly chose to check out the Tiki Bar at the wrong time.
:rolleyes:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I think it is just the reaction to Wolram's Goodbye prank. :rolleyes:

The sisterhood took it pretty hard.

Wolram is one of kind. And Danger is the other one. :biggrin:
 
SOS said:
Thanks! As always I will be sporting my matching support hose and suit assemble.
Oh... hmmmm where have those spy satalite photo's gone... ah here we are...
http://img221.echo.cx/img221/2747/scan0001edited9sq.jpg
 
TheStatutoryApe said:
Oh... hmmmm where have those spy satalite photo's gone... ah here we are...
:blushing: So, what must I pay to have these destroyed? :rolleyes:
 
yomamma said:
so...what ever happened to the tiki bar...?
Obviously I was blackmailed. :cry:
 
why did it die?

i'm old enough to drink in the tiki bar now, and no one is here anymore...:mad: :cry: :cry:
 
We need a new TCK, since the mods took away our last one, this thread should do fine :approve:
 
The Earth orbiting Tiki bar 2 is all most ready, it just needs some work on the replicators and artficial gravity generator, the hard light hollogram projectors are working ok but the transporter is problomatic.
 
Aah, yes..the Tiki bar..
We shared a few drinks here in old times, wollie, didn't we?
 
arildno said:
Aah, yes..the Tiki bar..
We shared a few drinks here in old times, wollie, didn't we?

Yep, so many drinks in fact that you all most seemed attractive,
it was lucky for me that Evo and MIH walked into the bar just at the right time, great talking to you though, but i did not understand why a pie should be squared :confused:
 
SOS2008 said:
:blushing: So, what must I pay to have these destroyed? :rolleyes:
Far too late for that, my dear. They're on my HD (3 of them, in fact). For some reason that I haven't yet figured out, when I Photoshopped the black rectangles out, the bikini went with them. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

Mk said:
We haven't been hitting the new users with the dead fish?
It's that damned new strain of genetically enhanced fish. The bastards just won't die.
 
I think SOS left GD...


...how, I do not know