Welcome to the Tiki Bar lounge

  • Thread starter Thread starter SOS2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Box
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
796 replies · 79K views
Lisa! said:
What do you mean?You don't want to have him here? :confused:
?? :confused:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
SOS2008 said:
Once at a concert, there was music piped in before the concert was to start, and a guy started dancing alone. People began throwing coins down to him. I suppose it could become almost as dangerous as the darts...
Don't worry.with zooby music,we have no customer to throw coins down to him.
 
zoobyshoe said:
You go through the beaded curtains behind you and hang a left. Pass two doors, one on the left, one on the right, then go through the next beaded curtain on the right. You'll find yourself in a hall. Go down this hall to the door straight in front of you at the end. This door sticks, push hard. To the right are stairs going up. Go left, though, and take the stairs down two flights.

If you see the kitchen, you're on the right floor. If not go back up a half flight, turn around, and come back down. Pass the guys in the dirty white uniforms who are washing dishes and mopping. Continue to the guys who are playing cards, and hang a left. You should see a door that says "Employees Only". That's a supply closet. Duck in there real quick and grab a roll of Toilet Paper if needed. If not, go back up to the second hallway, and take the third doorway with the beaded curtain instead of the second. You'll find yourself in a room with one door. Knock on the door. If no one answers, open the door. You'll be facing the street at the side of the bar. This is where the cabs wait. Those cabbies are wizards at finding their way around. Any one of them can give you superb directions to the bathroom.

Best of luck, and Godspeed.

Thats really great! you have to have cameras watch them along the way. it'll be like those amusement park rides... and then, right at the end of the trip, there will be a nice big waterfall... you pass this and the camera flashes as you wet yourself... you can pick up a framed photo outside.
 
yomamma said:
?? :confused:
Don't be confused coz I'm an00b in the bar and I still don't know if Astronuc like milk or not.Anyway I want him to be here coz I want to ask him lots of questions about Nuc Eng. :wink:
 
Gale17 said:
Thats really great! you have to have cameras watch them along the way. it'll be like those amusement park rides... and then, right at the end of the trip, there will be a nice big waterfall... you pass this and the camera flashes as you wet yourself... you can pick up a framed photo outside.
Perfect!

Keep those ideas coming, and don't pull any punches. Remember, Ivan is the official bar guinea pig.
 
Well, Good Morning, Everyone! :smile: :biggrin: :smile:

Orange Juice, or Fruit Juice for Breakfast.

Nice strong Turkish coffee, to start the day.

Breakfast -

Cereal.

Eggs - scramble, fried, poached, over-easy, omlets.

Grits

Pankcakes or waffles, or toast with various marmelades or fruit spreads. I specialize in banana or blueberry pancakes.

Fruit - variety of melon, berries, and tropical fruits.

Any special requests?

As for milk, I drink milk - cow or goat.
 
Astronuc said:
Well, Good Morning, Everyone! :smile: :biggrin: :smile:

Orange Juice, or Fruit Juice for Breakfast.

Nice strong Turkish coffee, to start the day.

Breakfast -

Cereal.

Eggs - scramble, fried, poached, over-easy, omlets.

Grits

Pankcakes or waffles, or toast with various marmelades or fruit spreads. I specialize in banana or blueberry pancakes.

Fruit - variety of melon, berries, and tropical fruits.

Any special requests?

As for milk, I drink milk - cow or goat.
yomamma have a virgin yomamma's milk.(of course he had last night!)
 
Astronuc, Any special requests?
Eggs sunny side up "two," baked beans, black pudding, tomatos, mushrooms, fried bread, hash browns, sauasages, bacon.
Two kippers.
toast and marmalaid
Black coffee
What a start to the day :biggrin:
 
Lisa! said:
I don't drink alcohle and I hate milk so I should leave here. :devil:
Didn't you see the recipe for the Bahama Yomamma? I think you'll like it. Of course Brewnog made sure we've got a good supply of Coke for the designated drivers if you don't want anything fancy.
 
good morning everyone.

I'll have a bahama yomamma to start the day off
 
zoobyshoe said:
You go through the beaded curtains behind you and hang a left. Pass two doors, one on the left, one on the right, then go through the next beaded curtain on the right. You'll find yourself in a hall. Go down this hall to the door straight in front of you at the end. This door sticks, push hard. To the right are stairs going up. Go left, though, and take the stairs down two flights.

If you see the kitchen, you're on the right floor. If not go back up a half flight, turn around, and come back down. Pass the guys in the dirty white uniforms who are washing dishes and mopping. Continue to the guys who are playing cards, and hang a left. You should see a door that says "Employees Only". That's a supply closet. Duck in there real quick and grab a roll of Toilet Paper if needed. If not, go back up to the second hallway, and take the third doorway with the beaded curtain instead of the second. You'll find yourself in a room with one door. Knock on the door. If no one answers, open the door. You'll be facing the street at the side of the bar. This is where the cabs wait. Those cabbies are wizards at finding their way around. Any one of them can give you superb directions to the bathroom.

Best of luck, and Godspeed.

:smile: :smile:

I can send you on a shortcut. Just come around here behind the bar, cut through the kitchen, and go out the back door. You'll end up at the same alley overlooking the cabs. Shout, "Look out below!" and the cabbies get out of the way pretty quickly.
 
get me something hard and fast... i went to graduation... as it expected it was less than awesome... i need something to help me recover...
 
*fixes gale a drink*

where's astronuc? I'm tired of this already..
 
Gale17 said:
get me something hard and fast... i went to graduation... as it expected it was less than awesome... i need something to help me recover...
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 
Gale17 said:
get me something hard and fast... i went to graduation... as it expected it was less than awesome... i need something to help me recover...
You're underaged, too missy.

Graduation from what?
 
zoobyshoe said:
You're underaged, too missy.

Graduation from what?

the legal age in here is 17.6...

and i just graduated from high school... interesting considering I've been at Umass this last semester... its a weird situation... difficult to explain. i didn't even want to go to graduation, because really, i already left high school in january... but i went so my family could take pictures... it wasn't worth it at all...
 
wolram said:
Astronuc, Any special requests?
Eggs sunny side up "two," baked beans, black pudding, tomatos, mushrooms, fried bread, hash browns, sauasages, bacon.
Two kippers.
toast and marmalaid
Black coffee
What a start to the day :biggrin:
Oohhhh, an English Breakfast. I'll have the same except no black pudding, and I'd like Colman's Hot English Mustard for my sausages, please. :biggrin:
 
Gale17 said:
get me something hard and fast... i went to graduation... as it expected it was less than awesome... i need something to help me recover...
Is that a drink you're wanting, or one of the guys from the back room? :bugeye:
 
Gale17 said:
the legal age in here is 17.6...
I see they dropped the age limit .4 of a year since I was a puppy there.

I remember the first time I went into a liquor store with my valid I.D. and bought a six pack, charged up and fairly trembling with glee that there wasn't anything the clerk could do to stop me. In fact, I left feeling I'd taken gross advantage of him, being all legal and whatnot. He didn't stand a chance. He had to sell!
and i just graduated from high school...
Sounds like you started college with a couple loose high school ends to tie up. It's nice the College let you in anyway.

Anyway, I absolutely hated my own high school graduation ceremonies, so I can relate.
 
zoobyshoe said:
I see they dropped the age limit .4 of a year since I was a puppy there.
Yep, we figured 17.6 rounds up to 18; it all depends on how many sig. figs. you use.
 
zooby said:
I see they dropped the age limit .4 of a year since I was a puppy there.
is that what young zoobies are called?
 
Moonbear said:
Is that a drink you're wanting, or one of the guys from the back room? :bugeye:
:smile:

Comment Box: acckkh - Dubya is coming back to my state to pitch his Social Security scam again.

"I'll have a mimosa, please..."
 
yomamma said:
is that what young zoobies are called?
Not really, no. But kitten is just obviously wrong.

What's the word for a baby monkey or gorilla? Monkilet? Gorilling?
 
yomamma said:
I just threw up sorry...
Follow all those directions I gave before till you come to the guy with the mop and tell him what you've done!
 
Moonbear said:
Is that a drink you're wanting, or one of the guys from the back room? :bugeye:

That'll work! Send him in! if i get to chose make him tall dark and handsome... but as long as he knows how to make a lady feel good, i'll take him. been a rough day...
 
yomamma said:
I just threw up sorry...
It doesn't taste that bad. Honest. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)
 
yomamma said:
I just threw up sorry...
yomamma, are you alright? A bit of Coke will sooth an upset stomach.

Sorry, about earlier today. I had to pop out and build a tool shed (listening t Joe Satriani, album - "Is There Love in Space". All done now. I have shed experience! *imagine the last phrase said in the voice of Ringo Starr*

Ok, I missed lunch but I am for the evening. Hmm - Saturday night.

Barbequed game and beer sounds good. I can sautee veggies and tofu for the vegetarians, roast some peppers with garlic - Oh, and make zucchini boats.

Anybody ever watch "Shining Time Station" with "Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends". I liked Gordon and Henry, and I really like Ringo Starr as "Mr. Conductor. I loved the way Ringo says "bootlace". Go figure. :biggrin:
 
Last edited: