Welcome to the Tiki Bar lounge

  • Thread starter Thread starter SOS2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Box
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
796 replies · 79K views
wolram said:
Gimme a treble please, i need some sleep.
Sorry you can't sleep Woolie ram. :frown: I'm ready to go to sleep myself.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
Sorry you can't sleep Woolie ram. :frown: I'm ready to go to sleep myself.
Gosh, it seems everyone crawled off to bed early tonight. :frown: It's Saturday night and it's dead in here! Where is everybody! I bet you're all off having a life somewhere, and I'm just here with my hummus to snack on...is it my breath? Too much garlic, huh? But it's soooooo good.
*Passes hummus around with pita*
 
Moonbear said:
Gosh, it seems everyone crawled off to bed early tonight. :frown: It's Saturday night and it's dead in here! Where is everybody! I bet you're all off having a life somewhere, and I'm just here with my hummus to snack on...is it my breath? Too much garlic, huh? But it's soooooo good.
*Passes hummus around with pita*
Unfortunately they're not here but I am! :biggrin:
 
It's after 2 here. I only just realized how late it actually is. I should try to get some sleep soon.
 
Evo said:
Sorry you can't sleep Woolie ram. :frown: I'm ready to go to sleep myself.

It was 2 in the morning, my last post ,and i have to be up at 5 :cry:
and why you call poor old me, wollie ram frown? i did give you lots of, :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :biggrin:
 
wolram said:
It was 2 in the morning, my last post ,and i have to be up at 5 :cry:
and why you call poor old me, wollie ram frown? i did give you lots of, :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :biggrin:
Wow, you get kind of grouchy when you don't get enough sleep, don't you. :biggrin: Take a nap Woolie. :smile:
 
Moonbear said:
Wow, you get kind of grouchy when you don't get enough sleep, don't you. :biggrin: Take a nap Woolie. :smile:

Errrm, well, when i get called Wolram, it is formal.
when i get call Wollie, i know you like me.
When i get called Wollie Ram, i think, Oh, Oh.
But when i get called," Wollie Ram Frown", I think I am in the dog house :cry: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 
wolram said:
Errrm, well, when i get called Wolram, it is formal.
when i get call Wollie, i know you like me.
When i get called Wollie Ram, i think, Oh, Oh.
But when i get called," Wollie Ram Frown", I think I am in the dog house :cry: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Oh, I see, it's like when your mom calls you by your full name, including your middle name, and you just KNOW it's going to be bad. :smile:
 
Moonbear said:
Oh, I see, it's like when your mom calls you by your full name, including your middle name, and you just KNOW it's going to be bad. :smile:
Yes, from the time i was an ankle puncher to this day, i know when i am in
trouble when i hear my last name.
 
The frown was because I was sad that you weren't sleeping.
 
Evo said:
The frown was because I was sad that you weren't sleeping.

There you go, plonker Woolie got it all wrong again, please forgive this humongous misinterpretation, i just do not know what to say, did i say sorry, well i am sure i did, but if i did not i have now, may be you should wright in big letters and use very little words, i hope this is apologetic enough, if not i will fill the page.
 
Seems awfully quiet around here.

Maybe I'll just confine myself to the kitchen and make Chocolate Torte with Raspberry Sauce, or perhaps try one with an orange-chocolate glaze.

If one has ever had a Jaffa, then one can imagine orange-chocolate. :-p
 
Astronuc said:
Seems awfully quiet around here.

Maybe I'll just confine myself to the kitchen and make Chocolate Torte with Raspberry Sauce, or perhaps try one with an orange-chocolate glaze.

If one has ever had a Jaffa, then one can imagine orange-chocolate. :-p
I'll try a piece of that Chocolate/Raspberry Torte with a Green Apple Martini to wash it down, please. :shy:
 
I have a treat for you all, blue cheese cheese cake absolutly
delicious with a glass of sherry, or two or three.
 
wolram said:
I have a treat for you all, blue cheese cheese cake absolutly
delicious with a glass of sherry, or two or three.
If you call it a blue cheese pie or crustless quiche, I'll have some, calling it a cheesecake just doesn't seem right. :bugeye:
 
Evo said:
If you call it a blue cheese pie or crustless quiche, I'll have some, calling it a cheesecake just doesn't seem right. :bugeye:

But it is cake, normal cake batter with blue cheese added, plus paprika and
a few other bits and pieces, it is much better than sweet cake. :cry: why
wont anyone try it.
 
wolram said:
But it is cake, normal cake batter with blue cheese added, plus paprika and
a few other bits and pieces, it is much better than sweet cake. :cry: why
wont anyone try it.
Aw, I'll try it Wolram. :smile:
 
Tsu said:
I'll try a piece of that Chocolate/Raspberry Torte with a Green Apple Martini to wash it down, please. :shy:
That does seem an usual combination. I have never had a Green Apple Martini, so I can't imagine the taste.

Maybe later I'll do Rum cake.
 
Astronuc said:
That does seem an usual combination. I have never had a Green Apple Martini, so I can't imagine the taste.

My version of a triple whammy. :biggrin:

Astronuc said:
Maybe later I'll do Rum cake.

That would be fine. Just save me the last piece of Chocolate/Raspberry Torte. My ER doc just brought me four bars of dark chocolate. Anyone want some? I have three left... :biggrin:
 
wolram said:
But it is cake, normal cake batter with blue cheese added, plus paprika and
a few other bits and pieces, it is much better than sweet cake. :cry: why
wont anyone try it.

Pass some to ME! :biggrin: :biggrin:
 
Tsu said:
That would be fine. Just save me the last piece of Chocolate/Raspberry Torte. My ER doc just brought me four bars of dark chocolate. Anyone want some? I have three left... :biggrin:
Ooh, I never refuse chocolate!

I'm getting cake tomorrow, but don't know what flavor yet. I hope they got me a chocolate one, but they're all good from the bakery they order from. :approve: It's my good-bye get-together thing...we're having cake at around 4 and then I'm going out to dinner. I like how this was planned, dessert first, then dinner! :biggrin: It makes it a lot easier to be sure there's room for dessert if you eat it first.
 
Evo and Tsu, you won't regret it, as it has no sugar it won't give you love
handles, once you have a taste for it you will be hooked :devil: :biggrin:

Now may i have a drink please, all this chitty chatting has given me a thirst.
 
Moonbear said:
Ooh, I never refuse chocolate!

Comin' at ya, sis. :biggrin: *shoves dark chocolate bar into MB's hard drive*

I'm getting cake tomorrow, but don't know what flavor yet. I hope they got me a chocolate one, but they're all good from the bakery they order from. :approve: It's my good-bye get-together thing...we're having cake at around 4 and then I'm going out to dinner. I like how this was planned, dessert first, then dinner! :biggrin: It makes it a lot easier to be sure there's room for dessert if you eat it first.

Oooo.. Save some CAKE for me, too! I also like the way your co-workers think. It sounds like they live by MY version of the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. :biggrin: (Life is Uncertain. Eat dessert FIRST!) :smile: :smile:
 
Tsu said:
Comin' at ya, sis. :biggrin: *shoves dark chocolate bar into MB's hard drive*
Mmm...thanks! :approve:

Oooo.. Save some CAKE for me, too! I also like the way your co-workers think. It sounds like they live by MY version of the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. :biggrin: (Life is Uncertain. Eat dessert FIRST!) :smile: :smile:
:smile: Yes, I'm going to miss them. :frown:
 
yomamma said:
can i have a bahamma yomamma?
CHICH! Roger Charlie, the Eagle has landed, I repeat, the Eagle has landed! Over. CHICH!