What are some recipes for avocado and lime soup?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Evo
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
303 replies · 32K views
Kurdt said:
Its in their contract.
If they won't fall on their own, we hire someone to push them down.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
well, still waiting. Hate that time difference. Hang in there, Evo
 
Evo Child BETTER have instructions (and follow them) to get on here and let us know when Evo is out of surgery and recovering. By now, she ought to be out and in recovery (though likely far too groggy to tell us this).
 
You don't suppose the Evo Child doesn't follow instructions, do you?

Gads I hate waiting.
 
Grrrrrrrrrr...... I'm starting to get that 'Pit Bull with lipstick' feeling.

OK. Deep breath. Relax. We'll hear something soon...
 
I think this is officially the waiting room thread now. Who wants to play checkers?

I wonder if Evo is up and holding court with the handsome male nurses?
 
I didn't bring my checkerboard, but we could play Go Fish. :biggrin:
 
Math Is Hard said:
I think this is officially the waiting room thread now. Who wants to play checkers?

I wonder if Evo is up and holding court with the handsome male nurses?

"It's time for your sponge bath, Miss Evo..."

:smile:
 
GeorginaS said:
I didn't bring my checkerboard, but we could play Go Fish. :biggrin:

oh, yeah. I know that game. Isn't that where you say, "do you have any threes?" and I say, "no, go fish", and then you whack me with a frozen cod? Think I'll pass for now. :biggrin:

lisab said:
"It's time for your sponge bath, Miss Evo..."

:smile:

I think that's the fun part of the fundoplication. :wink:
 
Wow, your a dirty lot...lol, but then again, I bet a few of the guys are plotting to converse with Evo Child as well.
 
Math Is Hard said:
oh, yeah. I know that game. Isn't that where you say, "do you have any threes?" and I say, "no, go fish", and then you whack me with a frozen cod? Think I'll pass for now. :biggrin:

Oh come now; I wouldn't whack that hard. o:)

What happens, then, when I get my checker to your side of the board and say, "Crown me"? Do you bonk me with a frozen tuna?
 
Last edited:
lisab said:
"It's time for your sponge bath, Miss Evo..."
It works like this, they start at the head and wash down as far as possible. Then they start at the feet and wash up as far as possible. Then they hand you the sponge and you wash possible.
 
Relax guys, Evo child is probably keeping Evo in the hospital to meet the handsome doctors. Hope she'll be kind enough to give her a laptop.
 
First thing I thought of when I read about this fundowhatshamathingy was that starfish evert their stomachs for external digestion...

Made me wonder if this ability will now also be counted amongst the myriad of superpowers Evo already possesses...

Scary stuff! :bugeye:
 
Liquid food, right, coming up.

Oops, Sorry Evo, I dropped your jar with hunny

dreaming_of_hunny_pooh.jpg
 
GeorginaS said:
You don't suppose the Evo Child doesn't follow instructions, do you?
:smile: Maybe if we dangled a debit card on a string, she'd show up to give us a report. (Okay, who has the lowest bank balance? We don't want her to get too far with that once she has it, Evo still needs a few weeks of nursing care.)

Gads I hate waiting.

Same here. I was hoping to find something by morning, Evo Child checking in before heading off for visiting hours or something like that. :frown:

*starts pacing again* With all this pacing, Greg's going to have to put a new floor in here next. I think we're wearing a hole in that spot there.
 
My bank balance is negative, you can use my card (if i can find it) as a lure.
 
Kurdt said:
My bank balance is negative, you can use my card (if i can find it) as a lure.

Ooh, perfect.

Okay, Evo Child, here's a really nice, well-broken-in debit card for you if you tell us how your mom is doing. :biggrin:
 
Debit card incentive. Hrm. We may just get that desperate for news.
 
Evo Child is grounded for life! :smile:

OK. Everyone relax ('specially ME!). She's probably going to be discharged later today (unless she can't leave her handsome male nurse :biggrin:) and she'll be online this evening. Or tomorrow. Or something. Dang. This sucks.
 
Tsu said:
Evo Child is grounded for life! :smile:
:smile:

OK. Everyone relax ('specially ME!). She's probably going to be discharged later today (unless she can't leave her handsome male nurse :biggrin:) and she'll be online this evening. Or tomorrow. Or something. Dang. This sucks.

I figure she's probably too drugged up to post. Still, how could she not leave instructions with one of her daughters to let us know she's in recovery and the surgery went okay or whatever? She knows we will be worrying until we hear something.
 
Moonbear said:
I figure she's probably too drugged up to post. Still, how could she not leave instructions with one of her daughters to let us know she's in recovery and the surgery went okay or whatever? She knows we will be worrying until we hear something.

Too drugged up, my buns! I managed to post while I was on drugs after my hip surgery. OK, so my typing and spelling missed the mark a few times. I still got my point across (I think...:biggrin:) And Ivan kept everyone up to date until I could 'talk'. No doubt about it. Someone in Evo's family is in DEEP doodoo.
 
Tsu said:
Too drugged up, my buns! I managed to post while I was on drugs after my hip surgery. OK, so my typing and spelling missed the mark a few times. I still got my point across (I think...:biggrin:) And Ivan kept everyone up to date until I could 'talk'. No doubt about it. Someone in Evo's family is in DEEP doodoo.

Now I'm worrying that we haven't heard anything because something DIDN'T go well, so Evo's not in any condition to post and her daughters are too preoccupied to do so. :frown:
 
She'll be fine guys, don't worry. Probably not been discharged yet, and can't surf on her cell phone since she's in a hospital! We'll just have to wait and see for a few more hours...
 
I suppose coming back and checking every hour or so won't improve the no-news situation, huh?
 
Moonbear said:
:smile:



I figure she's probably too drugged up to post. Still, how could she not leave instructions with one of her daughters to let us know she's in recovery and the surgery went okay or whatever? She knows we will be worrying until we hear something.

maybe she talked that male nurse to feed her ice cream and Jello in bed, water her plants, and to keep her tucked in (at her place)
 
Last edited:
I guess it is a big deal having some one re arrange ones guts, so i bet she will feel sicky for some time, i saw a docu about a gut operation and they fill it up with water to be sure there are no leaks, so i hope Evos doc is a good seamstress, any way up i am sure Evo will be posting soon.