What are the benefits of participating in a science forum as a non-expert?

• Thread starter Sergio Silva
  • Start date
In summary, participating in a science forum as a non-expert can provide numerous benefits, such as gaining knowledge and insights from experts, engaging in discussions and debates on various scientific topics, and expanding one's understanding of complex concepts. It also allows for the exchange of ideas and perspectives with a diverse community of individuals who share a common interest in science. Additionally, participating in a science forum can help improve critical thinking and communication skills, and foster a sense of curiosity and lifelong learning. Overall, it can be a valuable platform for non-experts to learn and contribute to the scientific community.
Sergio Silva
How did you find PF?
Searching on the web by the subject that i like
Hi,

I'm Portuguese and i don't have any particular schoolar knowledge at physics. I'm from IT formartion but, at the moment, even that subject I'm not exersicing. Don't worry I'm working and I'm stable. I have a curiosity about how things work and that is the reason why I'm in this forum. I appreciate astronomy, motosports and bikes too, and, in future, i might question subjects about this area that i don't understand.
My english is not so good, but be patient with me, read my questions (of courseI I will read yours) and I will be greatfull in advance.

Thanks.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum.