What Are the Best Power Engineering Paper Topics for Seniors?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Vikas Kasireddy
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I am electrical engineering senior taking a class on power generator, power distribution, and motor design. I am looking for final papers ideas. I am very interested in energy storage and its applications. One paper I found was http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7362184/?reload=true. I am looking for more study material and resources(preferably textbooks and research papers). I am also open to other ideas for the paper. Let me know!
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
I suggest that you consider a paper on a pulsed power generator (also known as a compulsator).
 
Dr.D said:
I suggest that you consider a paper on a pulsed power generator (also known as a compulsator).
Sounds very interesting. Do you know of any study material associated with this topic? After a little digging, I found a beginner friendly source:
Pulsed Power Systems: Principles and Applications by Hansjoachim Bluhm
It would be great if I could be directed to more resources like IEEE papers. Thank you!
 
I worked in this area some 10+ years ago, but I no longer have any of the references. There have been a slew of papers published through IEEE and others, so keep digging.