What Are the Steps to Calculate Vc, Vb, and Ve in a Transistor Circuit?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dawsonss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Transistor
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
dawsonss
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
transistor problem, helpp!

[PLAIN]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270474_2182563849439_1407242959_2536426_5250645_n.jpg

how to answerr? thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org


Im sorry but 90% that no one here understands that language. And please make a CLEAR statement what is the problem. I cannot conclude from the picture what's going on, and even if I could, you still should have typed in the problem.

Its the least you can do if you are already asking for help, giving a clear statement what seems to be a problem.
 


sorry language problems, edited my questions..

http://www.hizliupload.com/img/81836689442763213204.jpg
 


I calculated the quiescent point for your transistor. It should be ok, my simulations confirmed this somewhat.

In first 2 steps what I did is I split the voltage divider into 2 sources powering transistor on their own. This doesn't change anything in problem.

Also I flipped the picture. So emitter is bottom now.

You are asking Vc, Vb, Ve. I think you should have this basic knowledge of figuring out these parameters from these results.

bass
 
Attachments