What is the Best Saxophone Song?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3,151 replies · 586K views
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-ex2xV3Kys
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Gad said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-ex2xV3Kys

Nice. Never heard it before. Heavy but uplifting. Good music, imho. By the way, didn't you have a different PF username at one time?
 
iH17UX_48-4[/youtube] [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH17UX_48-4&feature=fvsr
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsjYqm-2PDk
 
Last edited:
Country Music

... RANDY TRAVIS -- Diggin up boneshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDBZZG9rmrk
 
Last edited:
HowlerMonkey said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsjYqm-2PDk

Awesome stuff... he's an incredibly talented guy. His work with Les Claypool (another very talented guy) was pretty epic.

There are so many incredible songs and artists out there it is hard to pick, but these are 3 songs that will always strike a chord with me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbgJpXEhVC8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvTIyc5ewCE
__________________________________

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T5NuI6Ai-o
(kinda poor quality, but the only Youtube version I could find)
__________________________________

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muG8kDYbZ5Q
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p_pYin6QcU
 
Last edited:
Gad said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gZmnyEDfbg

Thanks, I wasn't aware of his new album until I listened to this song!

His last one was good too,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7YP4k7rMuc

I love how the new songs have more positive tunes :!)
 
Other Lives - Dust Bowl III
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbkn303iILY
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EixACFOP8hY

I want to tell you... :smile:
 
CaptFirePanda said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T5NuI6Ai-o
(kinda poor quality, but the only Youtube version I could find)

sounded perfect to me.
 
Last edited:
...Credence Clearwater Revival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
 
I'm pretty sure we have some Johnny Cash fans here. This is a great song (originally NIN) but the video is fantastic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go
 
lisab said:
I'm pretty sure we have some Johnny Cash fans here. This is a great song (originally NIN) but the video is fantastic:
I never really got the Johnny Cash thing. To each his own. This is not bashing your offering. Just that I don't regard it as being in any way exceptional or noteworthy ... musically.
 
brerabbit said:
...Credence Clearwater Revival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I



There's just one problem with this song IMHO; it's too short.
 
SW VandeCarr said:
There's just one problem with this song IMHO; it's too short.

helloooo, VandeCarr

You are very correct here. It should have lasted thru dubiwa (W). :rolleyes:

I think you have an interesting book on The Cosmos. Congrats. ...
51D+VL8-eYL._SL160_.jpg


brerabbit
 
Last edited:
brerabbit said:
helloooo, VandeCarr

You are very correct here. It should have lasted thru dubiwa (W). :rolleyes:



Well W did his part in the Texas Air National Guard thanks to Daddy. No VC going to get away with anything in Texas.

Thanks for the comment on the book. Weird cover though. I think I'm going to change it.
 
Last edited:
Trivia question: Can anyone name the song on the flip side of this 45?

Hints: Martial Arts, Native American

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8yYUbKYkO0
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Trivia question: Can anyone name the song on the flip side of this 45?

Hints: Martial Arts, Native American

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8yYUbKYkO0
Is this it? I don't get the martial arts, native American hints.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
RIP, Davy Jones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehJNw-T3gpo
 
I grew up in the 50's and 60's. So, yeah, Elvis, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, etc. The Stones are my favorite. Never really got into the Elvis thing. The Beatles, of course, who doesn't like their stuff? Will be posting some of it from, eg., the Rubber Soul album.

 
Last edited by a moderator: