What is the easiest way to like a post on a PC/laptop?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TomDelargy
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 696 views
TomDelargy
Name is Tom Delargy. I'm not as old as the universe, but am getting on a bit and would quite like to learn the meaning of life, the universe and everything before I kick the bucket. Kinda hoping someone here will point me in the right direction before I pop my clogs. As a young man I wanted to study physics, but my maths badly let me down. I am trying, late in the day, to do something about that. Also embarrassed about how much physics I had forgotten, and embarrassed to learn how important were the bits of physics I never bothered to get to grips with because they seemed too trivial to care about. Here to learn, and maybe to pose a few questions. My ignorance is vast, so please be patient.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry for the delay in acknowledging the welcome. Assume as a layman I should probably keep a low profile until I learn more how this works. Hoped to click a Like button or something to acknowledge as simply as possible. Maybe there is one, but I also suffer from dyslexia, so I may not see things right under my nose. Anyway, thanks for the welcome.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: S.G. Janssens
TomDelargy said:
Assume as a layman I should probably keep a low profile until I learn more how this works.
As long as you ask questions and pay attention to the answers, I don't think you need to keep a low profile. Here is more help on forum use.
TomDelargy said:
Hoped to click a Like button or something to acknowledge as simply as possible. Maybe there is one, but I also suffer from dyslexia, so I may not see things right under my nose.
The "like" button is in the lower right corner under each post. Here, you got one yourself.
 
TomDelargy said:
Hoped to click a Like button or something to acknowledge as simply as possible. Maybe there is one, but I also suffer from dyslexia, so I may not see things right under my nose.
If you are on a PC/laptop, hover your mouse around near the bottom of the post you want to Like. When you hover there, some blue text links will pop up, "Like Quote Reply"..

(I have no idea how to do it on a phone)