What is the maximum value of the current through the inductor?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 8K views
haruspex said:
Whoops... my mistake :oops:. Your answer in post #27 was correct.

But answer is not matching. They say its 380/13 for capacitor C3.[emoji27]
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
randomgamernerd said:
40, 30, 10 are the potential difference applied to charge the capacitros, not the charge itself.
Good point.. but then, for C1, 40*2=?
 
haruspex said:
Good point.. but then, for C1, 40*2=?
i am so sorry, it will be 80 and I have written 60. I am so sorry...I have got the answer now...I have this exam in a week and i don't know what will happen if i do mistakes like this. Thank you sir for your patience and helping me out. And also for reminding me of this concept. Thank you so much.
 
randomgamernerd said:
i am so sorry, it will be 80 and I have written 60. I am so sorry...I have got the answer now...I have this exam in a week and i don't know what will happen if i do mistakes like this. Thank you sir for your patience and helping me out. And also for reminding me of this concept. Thank you so much.
There's no need to apologise to me. I made mistakes too on this one.
 
haruspex said:
There's no need to apologise to me. I made mistakes too on this one.

[emoji28]