What is the official threshold of PF addiction?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Threshold

How much PF is too much PF for your health, job and relationships?


  • Total voters
    18
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
41 replies · 5K views
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
Messages
24,696
Reaction score
9,097
At what point should one consider getting professional help for PF addiction?
 
Biology news on Phys.org
the level?---I think that's when you become a mentor
 
rewebster said:
the level?---I think that's when you become a mentor
Holy Jeez. Mr Impatient. You couldn't even wait for the poll? Well, that explains why I've become unfulifilled with our lovemaking.
 
But, I can always stop :smile:

I am moving to facebook shortly (school time -> facebook and summer time -> pf)
 
lovemaking?--what are you talking about?---


--there's football on right now

(bears and chiefs)
 
I go on when I get into work, I go on before lunch, I go on after lunch, I go on before leaviong for the day, I go on when I get home, I go one before I go to bed.

Often I go on right after having been on, in the event that someone has posted something interesting since the last time I checked my subscribed list.

I am currently subscribed to 2,304 threads.

Hm. this took serveral minutes to write. I wonder if anyone's writyten anything new since I last looked...
 
rewebster said:
lovemaking?--what are you talking about?---


--there's football on right now

(bears and chiefs)
Always with you and the football. Do I have to pencil some 'us' time into the TV guide??
 
DaveC426913 said:
I go on when I get into work, I go on before lunch, I go on after lunch, I go on before leaviong for the day, I go on when I get home, I go one before I go to bed.

Often I go on right after having been on, in the event that someone has posted something interesting since the last time I checked my subscribed list.

I am currently subscribed to 2,304 threads.

Hm. this took serveral minutes to write. I wonder if anyone's writyten anything new since I last looked...
You go on and on and on, apparently.
 
DaveC426913 said:
I go on when I get into work, I go on before lunch, I go on after lunch, I go on before leaviong for the day, I go on when I get home, I go one before I go to bed.

Wasn't there a Dr. Seuss story about this?

"I go on when in a box,
I go on when with a fox.
I go on when in a house,
I go on when with a mouse."

:biggrin:
 
Seriously though.. I can quit anytime I want to. I don't have a problem. Seriously I don't...

(I better go to main page and refresh in case there were any new posts in the last 30 seconds.)
 
I voted "other." There's NEVER too much PF. :biggrin:
 
Tonight I'm clicking "check mail" in my Inbox every few minutes, looking for new postings in my subscribed forums. Is this normal? :confused:
 
I am working on a new project and boss does not have enough time to give me proper specifications/visios.

Whenever it happens (or I need to solve an ambiguous problem), my addition to internet increases :shy: Some sort of depression?
 
How much PF is too much PF for your health, job and relationships?
This is a trick question, right?
 
Redbelly98 said:
Tonight I'm clicking "check mail" in my Inbox every few minutes, looking for new postings in my subscribed forums. Is this normal? :confused:

No, not normal at all. You should be on the forums clicking "refresh." :biggrin:
 
I wasnt on PF for nearly two hours. I am starting to get the shakes... :frown:

...I need to get a life. Seriously.
 
Cyrus said:
I wasnt on PF for nearly two hours. I am starting to get the shakes... :frown:

...I need to get a life. Seriously.

I was on PF for whole day today with five minute-ten minute intervals and I started to get the shakes ... :(

I guess I also need a life
 
Jordan Joab said:
Pardon me, what in the world is "PF"?

its not a designer drug
 
rewebster said:
its something that you'd probably enjoy though

Sounds boring.
 
Jordan Joab said:
Sounds boring.

noooo, I don't think you'd see doing it as 'boring'

I bet a nickel you've done it already
 
rewebster said:
noooo, I don't think you'd see doing it as 'boring'

I bet a nickel you've done it already

Hmmmm... "PF"? That thing male Bonobo monkeys do? Don't think so, mister.
 
Jordan Joab said:
Hmmmm... "PF"? That thing male Bonobo monkeys do? Don't think so, mister.

well, you do it alone too, I bet---I mean by yourself to yourself
 
rewebster said:
well, you do it alone too, I bet---I mean by yourself to yourself

Only after the first Tuesday after the first Monday of November.
 
rewebster said:
I wouldn't doubt that you're doing it right now

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I give up.

seriously, wtf is a PF?