What is the official threshold of PF addiction?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Threshold

How much PF is too much PF for your health, job and relationships?


  • Total voters
    18
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
41 replies · 5K views
OK--another MAJOR hint:

P sicks F or ums
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Topsy Kretts

Got it.

Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait how does one get addicted to this?!
 
rewebster said:
read that last hint really fast

Yeah, I got it, Physics Forums. How does one get addicted to it?:confused:
 
how long have you been doing 'it' today?


(check the appropriate box in the poll)
 
rewebster said:
how long have you been doing 'it' today?

Hmmmm probably about 30mins now.
 
How much PF is too much PF for your health, job and relationships?

Well, we'll need to do an experiment. :biggrin:
 
I'd say whatever level Evo is at is the point that it becomes bad for your health.
 
I was inactive for about a half a year and recently came back. I didn't even log in during that time. Prior to that, I was refreshing PF like 5+ times an hour for a 12 hr period (whilst in work and even during lunch). Does this count as an addiction?

Now we've got lots of members here that exceed 5000 posts. You guys need to get a life :-p And the ones that are approaching or have exceeded 10000 posts...geez
 
Kurdt said:
I'd say whatever level Evo is at is the point that it becomes bad for your health.

:smile: No, no, no, it's bad for her health to be AWAY from PF. She doesn't break herself while she's sitting at the computer, she only breaks herself when she goes out to get fresh air. :biggrin:
 
Moonbear said:
:smile: No, no, no, it's bad for her health to be AWAY from PF. She doesn't break herself while she's sitting at the computer, she only breaks herself when she goes out to get fresh air. :biggrin:

Oh yeah! Thats the right way round. Silly me. :blushing:
 
Hey, that means I'm not really addicted to caffeine. When I go without it I get a headache ... it's not drinking coffee that's bad for me!