What kind of Anarchist are you?

• Thread starter Moridin
  • Start date
In summary: You scored as a Anarcho-CommunistAnarcho-communists seek to build a society based upon a decentralised federation of autonomous communes and a moneyless 'gift economy'. The movement first emerged in the late 19th century and has had a large influence particularly in Spain, Italy and Russia. Key thikers include Peter Kropotkin and Errico Malatesta.Anarcho-Communist 70%Anarcha-Feminist 60%Anarcho-Syndicalist 55%Anarcho-Primitivist 45%Christian Anarchist 30%Anarcho-Capitalist 25%In summary, Anarcho
Moridin
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=6335N

You scored as a Anarcho-Capitalist

Anarcho-capitalism is perhaps more closely linked the libertarian tradition than anarchism as it favours a free market and a stateless society. Private businesses would replace the functions of the state. This form of anarchism is largely an American phenomenon and first emerged in the 1950s (although it arguably has its roots in 19th century individualist anarchism and classical liberalism). Key thinkers include Murray Rothbard.

Anarcho-Capitalist: 80%
Anarcho-Syndicalist: 55%
Anarcha-Feminist: 45%
Christian Anarchist: 30%
Anarcho-Primitivist: 15%
Anarcho-Communist: 10%

:uhh: :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Anarcho- is the 'male'

and

there is only one Anarcha-

women get the short end of the stick again

I hate to be picky, but you spelled 'Antichrist' wrong. And I'm on the forefront.

You scored as a Anarcho-Communist
Anarcho-communists seek to build a society based upon a decentralised federation of autonomous communes and a moneyless 'gift economy'. The movement first emerged in the late 19th century and has had a large influence particularly in Spain, Italy and Russia. Key thikers include Peter Kropotkin and Errico Malatesta.
Anarcho-Communist 55%
Anarcho-Capitalist 50%
Anarcho-Syndicalist 50%
Christian Anarchist 50%
Anarcha-Feminist 40%
Anarcho-Primitivist 35%

Anarcho-communists seek to build a society based upon a decentralised federation of autonomous communes and a moneyless 'gift economy'. The movement first emerged in the late 19th century and has had a large influence particularly in Spain, Italy and Russia. Key thikers include Peter Kropotkin and Errico Malatesta.

Anarcho-Communist 80%
Anarcho-Capitalist 45%
Anarcho-Syndicalist 35%
Anarcha-Feminist 35%
Christian Anarchist 20%
Anarcho-Primitivist 10%

I'm a commie.

Kurdt said:
I'm a commie.

I knew it!

Ivan Seeking said:
I knew it!

:rofl::tongue: I suspect Europeans will lean a little more that way.

Anarcho-Communist
45%
Anarcho-Capitalist
30%
Anarcho-Primitivist
30%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
25%
Anarcha-Feminist
25%
Christian Anarchist
10%

I'm a 'less than 50%' guy ----

Danger said:
I hate to be picky, but you spelled 'Antichrist' wrong. And I'm on the forefront.

Danger = the first Anarchopedant ( should Anarchopedant by hyphenated? )

mgb_phys said:
( should Anarchopedant by hyphenated? )

I don't think so... no. Thank you very much for giving me an identity. That's pretty cool. :approve:

I am Anarcho-Capitalist! :smile:

Anarcho-capitalism is perhaps more closely linked the libertarian tradition than anarchism as it favours a free market and a stateless society. Private businesses would replace the functions of the state. This form of anarchism is largely an American phenomenon and first emerged in the 1950s (although it arguably has its roots in 19th century individualist anarchism and classical liberalism). Key thinkers include Murray Rothbard.
Anarcho-Capitalist
75%
Anarcha-Feminist
45%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
20%
Christian Anarchist
15%
Anarcho-Primitivist
15%
Anarcho-Communist
10%

Spiderman?

Anarcho-Capitalist 70%
Anarcha-Feminist 70%
Anarcho-Communist 50%
Anarcho-Syndicalist 45%
Christian Anarchist 35%
Anarcho-Primitivist 25%

Anarcho-Capitalist 80%
Anarcha-Feminist 55%
Anarcho-Syndicalist 50%
Anarcho-Communist 50%
Anarcho-Primitivist 25%

Anarcho-Capitalist
65%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
45%
Anarcha-Feminist
45%
Anarcho-Communist
40%
Anarcho-Primitivist
40%
Christian Anarchist 5%

Anarcho-Communist
80%
Anarcho-Primitivist
75%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
70%
Anarcha-Feminist
65%
Anarcho-Capitalist
55%
Christian Anarchist
40%

ha, another commie.

WarPhalange said:
Spiderman?
He's an arachno-immunist.

What's with the automatic post titles?

You scored as a Anarcho-Primitivist
Anarcho-Primitivism questions not only the state and capitalism but all the institutions which make up 'civilisation' including technology. It is perhaps the most recent development within the anarchist movement and key thinkers include John Zerzan.
Anarcho-Primitivist
60%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
30%
Anarcho-Communist
30%
Anarcho-Capitalist
20%
Anarcha-Feminist
10%
Christian Anarchist

IM PRIMITIVE, YIPPEEEE.
0%

Last edited:
binzing said:
Anarcho-Communist
80%
Anarcho-Primitivist
75%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
70%
Anarcha-Feminist
65%
Anarcho-Capitalist
55%
Christian Anarchist
40%

ha, another commie.

That makes three of us : You, Kurdt and me

Anarcho-Capitalist
85%
Anarcho-Syndicalist
45%
Anarcha-Feminist
35%
Anarcho-Primitivist
30%
Anarcho-Communist
25%
Christian Anarchist
20%

I'm European, though...

That said, there are very weird questions there, most of which I gave an answer in the middle, as I really couldn't understand what was meant.

Then, there are other questions which are bizarre: "worker specialization will enhance inequalities". Sure. But that's a very good thing, while it is formulated as if it were some kind of undesired side effect.

You scored as a Anarcho-Syndicalist
Anarcho-Syndicalism is the anarchist wing of the labour movement. Syndicalists believe in workers' solidarity, self-management and direct action. This movement is most commonly associated with France and key thinkers include Rudolf Rocker.
Anarcho-Syndicalist 50%
Anarcho-Capitalist 50%
Anarcha-Feminist 45%
Anarcho-Communist 40%
Anarcho-Primitivist 35%
Christian Anarchist 35%

Does this mean I have to move to France?

"Voule vous blah blah blah?"

You scored as a Anarcho-Syndicalist
Anarcho-Syndicalism is the anarchist wing of the labour movement. Syndicalists believe in workers' solidarity, self-management and direct action. This movement is most commonly associated with France and key thinkers include Rudolf Rocker.
Anarcho-Syndicalist
85%
Anarcho-Primitivist
70%
Anarcho-Communist
60%
Anarcha-Feminist
50%
Christian Anarchist
20%
Anarcho-Capitalist
15%

Anarcho-capitalism, in my opinion, is a doctrinal system which, if ever implemented, would lead to forms of tyranny and oppression that have few counterparts in human history. There isn't the slightest possibility that its (in my view, horrendous) ideas would be implemented, because they would quickly destroy any society that made this colossal error. The idea of "free contract" between the potentate and his starving subject is a sick joke, perhaps worth some moments in an academic seminar exploring the consequences of (in my view, absurd) ideas, but nowhere else.

Noam Chomsky in Z Net, Answers from Chomsky to eight questions on anarchism, 1996

I agree. I think you'd have to be pretty crazy to want the corporations to rule the world, instead of democratic institutions, where corporations devise the laws and then "compete" with other companies to have them put into place by other corps, like what Rothbard advocated.

Noam Chomsky, an anarchist himself, also supported the Khmer Rouge. Are you sure you want to cite him?

In fact, statism has lead to some of the worst genocides in history. Hitler, Stalin and Mao to name a few.

As a scientist, I understand that there are many different ideologies and interpretations within the realm of anarchism. Here are the five most frequently asked questions about what kind of anarchist I am:

1. Are you a capitalist or anti-capitalist anarchist?

I am an anti-capitalist anarchist, as I believe that capitalism perpetuates inequality, exploitation, and oppression. I advocate for a society where resources and wealth are shared and controlled by the community rather than being concentrated in the hands of a few.

2. Do you believe in violence or non-violence as a means of achieving anarchism?

I personally believe in non-violent methods of achieving anarchism, as I believe that violence only perpetuates the cycle of oppression. However, I also understand that different individuals and communities may have different perspectives on the use of violence in their resistance against oppressive systems.

3. Do you support a specific form of government or do you advocate for a stateless society?

I advocate for a stateless society, as I believe that any form of government ultimately leads to the concentration of power and the suppression of individual freedom. Instead, I believe in decentralized forms of decision-making and mutual aid among individuals and communities.

4. How do you view the role of the individual in anarchism?

In anarchism, the individual is seen as an autonomous and self-determining entity, free from the constraints of oppressive systems. However, individuals also have a responsibility to contribute to the well-being of the community and work towards collective liberation.

5. Do you believe in the use of hierarchy or do you advocate for complete equality?

I believe that hierarchy is inherently oppressive and should be dismantled in favor of complete equality. This includes the eradication of all forms of oppression, including but not limited to racism, sexism, ableism, and homophobia.

Back