What makes Black Swan such a captivating and unsettling film?

  • Thread starter Thread starter david2
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
I suspected there must be a thread about this subject here but after a quick search I did not find it. I will try again.

to a mod: feel free to close this thread.
 
phinds said:
Don't we already have a thread on this?

I checked. We have several. Do we really need another?
Could you provide some links? We'll figure out the best merges from there. Thanks!
 
I haven't found suitable threads either, as the others I found are Star Trek, Science fiction or something else. Therefore I like to answer here:
  • everything from Quentin Tarantino
  • everything from Luc Besson
  • and of course all of Monty Python
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre
berkeman said:
Could you provide some links? We'll figure out the best merges from there. Thanks!
I found about 8 of them just using "favorite movie" in a title search but oddly, ALL of them were locked.
 
Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Star Wars and other in other languages.
 
fresh_42 said:
everything from Quentin Tarantino

Agreed. You cannot go wrong with Quentin Tarantino.

fresh_42 said:
everything from Luc Besson

I only saw Léon and Lucy which where great.
ISamson said:
Star Wars

Great series. Only the last jedi was a disappointment for me.

Another film I like is

Black Swan

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0947798/