What would you like to do in your future?

• Thread starter Grands
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Future
In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of unfulfilled dreams. One person shares their dream of traveling around the world and experiencing different cultures by living like the locals, and possibly creating a TV show about it. The other person suggests the TV show "Anthony Bourdain, Parts Unknown" as a similar concept. The conversation ends with the suggestion to ask again in 6 months, possibly indicating a plan to work towards their dreams.
Grands
Hi guys.
Do you have any dream that you never realized?

Mine is to travel around the world and not only to visit different cultures, but to life in the way those people live, and maybe have one day the possibility to create a Tv show about it, about how different are the habits of people around the words.

What would you like to realize in the future?

Likes ISamson
Physics news on Phys.org
Grands said:
Mine is to travel around the world and not only to visit different cultures, but to life in the way those people live, and maybe have one day the possibility to create a Tv show about it, about how different are the habits of people around the words.
Then you might like the TV show "Anthony Bourdain, Parts Unknown"

Likes Grands
phinds said:
Then you might like the TV show "Anthony Bourdain, Parts Unknown"
Maybe, I never see it.

Grands said:
Maybe, I never see it.
Well, it does exactly what you said you want to do.

Likes Grands
Learn to fly.

Ask me again in 6 months.

Likes ISamson and Grands

1. What career path are you interested in pursuing?

I am interested in pursuing a career in scientific research, specifically in the field of biology or chemistry. I am passionate about discovering new information and using my knowledge to make positive impacts in the world.

2. What qualifications do you need to achieve your future goals?

In order to achieve my future goals, I will need to obtain a degree in a relevant field of science, such as biology or chemistry. I will also need to gain hands-on experience through internships and research opportunities.

3. How do you plan on reaching your future goals?

I plan on reaching my future goals by setting short-term and long-term goals for myself, continuously learning and improving my skills, and networking with professionals in my field. I also plan on staying up-to-date with current research and advancements in my field.

4. What do you hope to accomplish in your future career?

In my future career, I hope to make significant contributions to the scientific community and society as a whole. I also hope to inspire and mentor future scientists, and use my knowledge and skills to address important global issues.

5. How do you plan on balancing your personal and professional life in the future?

I plan on prioritizing my time and setting boundaries to ensure a healthy balance between my personal and professional life. I also plan on practicing self-care and making time for hobbies and activities outside of work to maintain a well-rounded and fulfilling life.