Need Help with Classical Electrodynamics Practice Questions?

• Thread starter Thundies22
  • Start date
In summary, if you're struggling with classical electrodynamics practice questions, there are many resources available to help you. These may include online tutorials, textbooks, and practice problems with solutions. It's important to review the fundamental concepts and equations, and to practice solving problems using different methods. Don't be afraid to ask for help from your peers or a tutor if you're still struggling. With determination and practice, you can improve your understanding and skills in classical electrodynamics.
Thundies22
Hello I am a fellow physicist I doing my training towards a HBSc. I have completed courses in Waves and Vibrations, Thermal Physics, Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Quantum Mechanics, Statistical Mechanics, Medical Physics and a Calculus Based General Physics. Currently I am studying a course in Classical Electrodynamics and am looking for some help on some practice questions. I hope to be of help and would appreciate some in return. Thanks!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

We shall surely help you. Post your question in the relevant forum. For Homework questions, be sure to fill the template. Then you are ready to go!

Wrichik.