Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where can I buy a flexible capacitive touch surface?

  1. Sep 29, 2015 #1
    We need to be able wire it up to a monitor that displays where the surface is being touched. Not a huge feat. However I'd like to start buy ordering a piece a flexible, capacitive touch surface (not a screen).

    Anyone can assist?
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 29, 2015 #2
    This is what I'm talking about! Perfect specimen.

  4. Nov 4, 2015 #3
    wow, it's exactly what I'm looking for, too. anybody got an idea on where this can be bought ?
  5. Nov 4, 2015 #4


    Staff: Mentor

    http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Flintstone-7-inch-multi-touch-flexible_60018378516.html?spm=a2700.7724857.29.3.VFrPxu&s=p [Broken]
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook