Where can I find a detailed biology discussion forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Meninger
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Biology Forum
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 4K views
Meninger
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Anybody know where I can find a good biology forum? One that discusses issues in detail; for example, in clearing certain concepts up? Kind of like physicsforum, except biologyforum.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Biology news on Phys.org


Originally posted by Meninger
Anybody know where I can find a good biology forum? One that discusses issues in detail; for example, in clearing certain concepts up? Kind of like physicsforum, except biologyforum.

If you mean a forum where you can ask questions about biological topics, then I'd just say post your question here, on the PFs.
 
PF is a fine place to ask biology related questions, but if you want to get really in depth into certain fields, then you might want to find a specialised forum.

For example, I know of http://micro.nwfsc.noaa.gov/forums/ as a Molecular Biology forum which is good for asking questions about techniques in molecular biology.


But anything non-super-specialised you can just ask here. There are plenty of biologists here (myself for example.)
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Originally posted by Meninger
Anybody know where I can find a good biology forum? One that discusses issues in detail; for example, in clearing certain concepts up? Kind of like physicsforum, except biologyforum.

What concepts did you have in mind?
 
Feel free to use this Other Sciences forum in PF.

Not sure about other biology-only forums. Perhaps a news group? (like Talk Origins for evolution).