Where Can I Find an Affordable PZT Plate for Piezoelectric Applications?

  • Thread starter Thread starter WhoseYourPapi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Piezo Plate
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 1K views
WhoseYourPapi
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
hi me again sorry for bad english but I am loooking for a pzt plate as shown in
https://institutes.lanl.gov/ei/pdf_files/JIMSS2005.pdf
i seen sights like americanpiezo but i can't find the same 50 hz resonance one
can someone help me find one?
is their a better one than the one in the article
where can i find the hz for pzt plates?
thanks again
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
Okay, so I had an English friend translate for me since I was not getting any responses.
Basically,
I want the same piezoelectric plate found here: https://institutes.lanl.gov/ei/pdf_files/JIMSS2005.pdf.
The PZT has a resonance frequency of 50 Hz in said article.
If possible, I'd like similar or better ones (the resonance frequency can be a bit off, as long as it is similar).
I have tried googling it but have found no luck regarding resonance frequency.
Can somebody help me find something I can buy?
 
Anything? (Remember, I'm new to this so finding something as close as possible to the one used would be nice, I don't understand things like dielectric constants)