Where Can I Find Phase Diagrams for Substances Other Than Water or CO2?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
samblohm
Messages
60
Reaction score
1
Where can I find phase diagrams for things other than water or CO2? I'm looking for pressure/temperature ones.
 
Chemistry news on Phys.org
I would start asking at university library, librarians are trained to know where such things can be found. I remember a large book with phase diagrams in my Chem. Dept. library, but it was before PC XT.
 
I was looking for something online. I'm still in high school and my teach doesn't have a database book at all and neither does the library. Is there a way to figure out a phase diagram is you know the melting/boiling point, triple point, and critical temperature?
 
Not exactly - you may sketch some of the parts, but there can be some surprises.